God, he really wanted to adopt you....

Who gave you the right to be this precious and cute?! It should be illegal!! One of these days, he might have a heart attack because of how cute you are!!

"Alright, now say it again!!!" He ordered with a playfully serious look as you rubbed your red cheeks, "Shinichiro-niisan... There, I said it.... happy?!" You sassed but he gave you giant bear hug, "Yes!! Very happy!!"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?!" You asked as he rubbed his cheek against yours, making you tilt your head to the side ever so slightly.

"Oh, you're right!! Bye bye then, [Male Name]!!" He hurriedly got up and ran outside though not before waving goodbye at you. You waved back and made your way to the training hall, ready for another day of Manjirō's mean comments.

Apparently, you felt as if this week couldn't go any slower. Nothing interesting happened and now you were just wandering around your house, since your mother had already left for work. Ever since you called Shinichirō-san, Shinichirō-niisan, he seemed a lot more happier. He would greet you every morning and followed you around until it was time for him to leave.

Of course, he made Emma join this weird ritual as well...

Manjirō wasn't too happy with this so you tried to tell the older male that, but he just seemed to laugh it off and walk away. So much for staying on Manjirō's good side...

You fiddled around with the long sleeves of your shirt, pulling them down to cover your bandaged arms. A soft sigh left your lips as you glanced around, noticing you had reached a small park near your house.

You peaked around and noticed the swings were still empty, so you decided to play around a little. Just cause you only have one friend whose busy these days, doesn't mean you can't enjoy your day on your own.

Skipping to the swings, you gingerly held their chains and wrapped both your hands around one on each side. Sitting down, you kicked the ground and felt the gentle movement, feeling the slight breeze.

A small, excited smile made way to your lips as you closed your eyes and kicked the ground with more force. You got higher as the breeze felt wonderful and the ecstatic feeling of freedom felt exhilarating.

However, your fun was cut short when you heard punches being thrown and groans of pain. You lowered your feet and skidded to a halt to see what was happening.

Getting off the swing set, you walked closer to the source of sounds, only to find five to six middle schoolers throwing punches around. You looked at the person they were beating up but the only thing you caught sight of was his purple hair.

"This is our turf, fucker!! Stay the fuck away from here if you don't want us to mess you up, you little pissant!!" One of the middle schoolers yelled at the purple boy, "Really?!? Cause I don't see your fuckin' name here!!" A boyish voice yelled back, but due to him being surrounded by the attackers, the only glimpse you could get of him was his hair.

"Hey, what are you doing to him?!" You yelled. You should really shut up, but for some reason you felt as if it was unfair that the boy was getting beaten up, just cause he entered their area. He was right, they didn't have their name written here!!

"The fuck you wa-" One of them stopped mid way, recognising your features. You were the dude who beat them up the other day when they tried to get Manjirō's little sister. Feeling fear yet at the same time, humiliation, they contemplated their next actions.

Unfortunately for them, you caught on their fear and smirked, "You don't want what happened last time to happen again, do you?!" Their bodies shook at the sheer amount of terror they felt, especially their leader who got punched in the balls.

"You-You...." He failed to form words and you seemed quite amused, "Bitch, what?? Speak the fuck up!! We're all waiting for you to finish... I'm listening..." You teased, giving him a taunting smile.

They let out an angry whine, but left nonetheless. And they were calling the purple boy a pissant, what a bunch of hypocrites!!

You walked over to the boy, who seemed to have sprawled on the ground in exhaustion, "You okay there, buddy?"

Crouching down to meet his gaze, you gave him a kind smile, "You look super hurt, so maybe you shouldn't be in such a position?"

He looked up, silver eyes slightly wavering but he squinted them in order to focus on your figure.

Okay, he did not expect his saviour to look like this......

"Thanks.... I'm fine, by the way..." He tried to reason but you joked, "Hello Fine, I'm [last name][male name]!!"

A series of chuckles bubbled in this throat as he tried to fix his wording, "No no, I meant I'm feeling fine, my name is actually Takashi, Mitsuya Takashi... "

You gave him another kind smile as you started, "I was just joking, Mitsuya-san!! But for real, your definition of 'fine' seems way too off!! You really don't look fine to me...." You offered him a hand, which he graciously accepted.

"Ah, thank you [last name]-kun.... I would have gotten real hurt had you not intervened... " You brushed off his gratitude by waving your hands, "It's fine, really!!! " A bashful smile playing on your lips.

"But..... " The boy continued making you confused, "Huh? What's wrong??" He looked up from the ground and stared right into your soul, "Why were they so scared of you, [last name]-kun?!?"

You sheepishly rubbed your neck as you tried to explain the entire ordeal to him, "I ended up fighting them when they were bullying someone from my dojo... I kinda broke a guy's arm, so maybe that's why..... "

You hoped he wasn't scared of you, but to your surprise, he looked at you in admiration, "You're so cool, [last name]-kun!! And you're kind too, picking a fight with a middle schooler for the sake of someone else!!" His words made you blush in embarrassment as you dipped your head.

"It's not THAT cool, Mitsuya-san.... I'm still not even close to Manjirō-kun's level... " Okay, so you may have lied a bit. You weren't as weak as you pretended to be, simply because you didn't want your mother to feel happy that she had accomplished her mission in turning you into your brother.

Your brother was good at fighting, but it seemed you were a lot more stronger than him. Holding back and getting beaten up would surely make her realise that you were not him.

"Eh, whose Manjirō-kun?!?" The purple haired boy questioned, noticing your change in behaviour, "Oh, uh.... he's one of the strongest kids in our dojo..... He's very strong... " The boy seemed to smile at you, almost amused, "Well, I may not know him but I think you're already way cooler than him... "

Your eyes shot up, surprised, "H-Huh?!?" Mitsuya gave you a closed eyed grin, "Because you're my hero!! And I wanna be just like you, so that I can protect my family!!" His kind and genuine words made you blush and tear up a little.

When was the last time you had heard a compliment for your fighting skills?!

"E-Eh!! [last name]-kun, are you okay?!" The boy flailed his hands around, confused as to what had made you so emotional.

"Thank you Mitsuya-san!! You're very kind!!!" You shot him a cheery grin which seemed to make him smile too.

"I should be the one thanking you.... You don't have any idea of the impact you have on others..... " He gave you an extremely gentle smile as the wind tousled with both your hairs, "You're a hero, [last name]-kun... "

Unbeknownst to you, how you're bravery and courage would change his life forever...