The compartment started to get cold and the window got frost over it and reaches the Professors water bottle which also froze.

The train shaked once again violentely which gave them all a panick. "Bloody hell! What's happening?"

Outside the door moved a cloaked figure and went towards their door and opened it slowly. Once the door was fully opened Bree's reflex was holding Harry's hand because she was bit scared. The cloaked figure had no face and just had a mouth looking around in the apartment.

Once the cloaked figure spotted the twins Harry squeezed Bree's hand for comfort to both of them.

Everyone in the compartments feeling changed into a depressed one. They felt like they never were going to be happy ever again and like everything was hopeless.

The figure sucked in a breath and the twins looked like they were in some trance while the figure just sucked out their happiness.

The Professor in the same apartment as them stood up, pointed his wand towards the figure and out came a bright light which scares away the figure. After that they both heard a screaming woman and then fainted.

****

"Harry. Harry are you alright?" Hermione asked. Bree had woken up just a minute before and sat back on her seat.

Harry opened his eyes when he heard Hermione's voice calling for him. He looked around and Hermione gave him his glasses which he put on.

"Thank you"

"Here eat this. It'll help. It's alright it's chocolate" Professor R.J. Lupin said and gave him a piece of chocolate just like to Bree when she woke up.

Harry watched the Professor weirdly and looked around before looking towards the door.

"What was that thing?"

"It's called a Dementor" Bree answered with a small smile.

"That's correct Br- Miss" He corrected himself. "One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now it was searching the train for Sirius Black"

Bree looked at the Professor weirdly because she was the only one noticing that she swore that he almost called her by her nickname which no one says beside her twin and friends. But she shrugged it off thinking she probably was shaked and delusional because of the Dementor.

"If you excuse me. I need to have a little word with the driver" He stood up and walked out but before he closed the door he smiled and told Harry to eat it because he'll feel better.

Harry took a small bite from the chocolate. "What happened to me?"

"Well, you rot I'd went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something" Ron explained.

Harry looked slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed and looked at the tree of them.

"And did either of you.. you know pass out?"

"I did too. I just thought I was crazily delusional when I woke up"

"Not me and Hermione. But I felt weird though. Like I'd never be cheerful again"

"But someone was screaming. A woman"

"Yeah, I heard it too. Who was it?"

"No one was screaming" Hermione dismissed.

Bree furrowed her eyebrows and Harry was looking outside the window and thinking.

****

The quartet was sitting in the self pulling carriages while it was waiting outside and Hermione said to them that she felt sorry for the first years who was in the boats while it was raining. Bree dismissed it saying that they will drool over the castle so they won't notice the rain.