Heaven stifled a laughter at her daughter's attitude. There was no doubt that Nevaeh was overprotective of Daloni. "Papa you wanna go to school with Vaeh?"

"No." Daloni shook his head, playing on his new iPad. Zylin had bought him another one, because it kept him calm. Whenever he wanted alone time with Heaven, the iPad would do the trick.

"Well you going." Heaven shrugged. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Daloni Papa Bridges." Daloni fluently said. He still thought that his nickname was his real name, but Heaven was slowly trying to break it.

"Close enough." Heaven chuckled.

~

Zylin held his laughter in, as he held Heaven's phone. He was bored, so he decided to act like he caught Heaven cheating. He had downloaded a fake number, and started texting the number as if Heaven was linking with a guy.

Once Heaven's phone had enough messages, he sat it back down on the nightstand next to her. She was currently taking a nap, because she had just came back from taking Solana to a hair class.

Zylin had the fake number on his phone, so he texted Heaven back to back, so that it would wake Heaven up. He calmed himself down, before he finally started to get things going.

"Heaven who keep blowing up yo phone?" He asked, getting in the bed behind her, like he had just woke up.

Heaven smacked her lips. "I don't know Zylin." She replied, holding the covers under her chin, trying to concentrate on her slumber of sleep.

"Well somebody blowing yo shit up." He said, secretly texting Heaven's phone again with the fake number.

When her phone dinged again, they both groaned. She opened her eyes, grabbing her phone. "The fuck?" She mumbled.

"What?" Zylin asked, peeking over her shoulder. "Yo who is sneaky link?" He asked, with fake anger.

"I don't know." She coughed, sitting up on her headboard. She opened her phone with her face, clicking on the message thread.

"Let me see." Zylin said. Heaven rubbed her eyes, giving him her phone. They both started reading the messages and while Zylin was trying to hold in his laughs, Heaven was confused.

"So this what we on?" Zylin scoffed.

"Zy I don't know who that is. Somebody must be playing on my phone." Heaven frowned, squinting her eyes at the messages.

"How somebody playing on yo phone, and you texting them back talking about I miss you. On foenem this shit better be a joke." Zylin mugged.

"Zylin I swear I don't know who that is. They must had the wrong number." She replied.

"But you texting them back though. You sound dumb Heaven." Zylin shook his head.

"So when you went for a drive the other night, you linked up with this nigga?" He asked, trying to stir the pot more.

"No Zylin, I literally went driving to clear my mind. You know that." Heaven sighed.

"If this what you on, we ain't gotta be together. Real shit. Just be honest with me bru." Zylin said, standing up throwing her phone on the bed.

"I am being honest, I didn't text that. Somebody hacked my phone." Heaven stressed, feeling her emotions run high.

"And you still lying. I'll fuck with you later bru." Zylin mumbled, going to her closet acting like he was putting his shoes on to leave.

Heaven jumped to her feet, following behind him. "Babe, I'm literally telling the truth. I didn't link with nobody. I went on a drive, so that I could clear my mind."

"So why this nigga texting yo phone asking if my kids sleep, and if he could come over. You had him around my kids?!"

"I would never disrespect you or our kids like that. Why you don't trust me? I ain't never gave you a reason not to." Heaven replied, slapping the shoes out of his hand.

"Don't touch me Heaven. I'm cool on you." Zylin chuckled, grabbing a random suitcase.

Heaven didn't know if she was being emotional or what, but the tears that stung her eyes were about to fall. "Bro I'm not cheating on you. I would ne-never do no shit like that."

Zylin turned around trying to hold himself together. He hated seeing Heaven cry. "Yeah a'ight."

When he was about to leave out of the room, Heaven grabbed his arms. "No, Zylin." She shook her head, while the tears flowed down her face.

"Can you let go of me?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything. I'm not fucking sneaking around! Why you trying to leave me?" Heaven sobbed.

"You just tryna give my dick away, and I wish you would Zylin. Stop fucking playing with me, because I ain't do shit to your stupid ass!" She snapped.

"Girl what?" Zylin laughed.

"Bro you not leaving me, I don't care what you say. You put your dick in my soul. Our souls tied." She sniffled, wrapping herself around his legs.

Zylin burst out laughing at how Heaven went from crying to fussing. "Mama it's a damn joke. I was texting you from a fake number." He said.

"You make me sick." Heaven sniffled, standing to her feet, attempting to leave her closet.

Zylin pulled her back by her arms into his chest. "Bro why is you crying? You was just fussing." He frowned, cupping her face in his hands.

"B-Because you woke me out of my sleep, and you keep playing with me." Heaven cried, wiping her face.

"Mama I think you need to take a pregnancy test." Zylin mumbled, rubbing his hands over his waves. When he nutted in her the first time, he tried to remember did he make her take the pill.

"I did, I-I'm not pregnant. And I'm on birth control." She sniffled.

"Well you a crybaby." He chuckled, kissing her forehead. He picked her up, and carried her back to her bed, laying her down. "I'm not gone mess with you nomo." He said, bending down to kiss her lips.

"Thank you." Heaven nodded, pecking his lips three times. Zylin finally left her alone in the room, making sure to shut the door.

"Guess I'll go start a argument with the kids." He shrugged.

~

hey loves!!

So I've decided that this book will end in six more chapters. Which means that this book will have fifty one chapters, that's including the prologue.

Also this book is #1 in multiple categories. Contemporary Lit, Urban, Hoodfiction, and Black Fantasy!!

Anyways how many more days until y'all our first Christmas break??

Let's finally get into this chapter...

So Heaven tried the TikTok candy trend on the kids, lol of course Daloni failed it. This just proves that he's impatient, right?

How do you guys feel about the sweet conversation that Heaven and Nevaeh had? I feel like I need to do a chapter with just them, what y'all think?

Y'all agree with Daloni starting school? How y'all think he gone act?

Y'all think Nevaeh is overprotective? Or she just doesn't like to share Daloni?

Lmao how y'all feel about Zylin messing with Heaven with that delusional prank?

Y'all think Heaven would cry if Zylin broke up with her foreal? Honestly I do lmao. She a harbody, but also a big baby..

Y'all think Heaven could be pregnant, even after the birth control and negative test?

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut