"You were barely out of Hogwarts yourself when you joined the order! We need more help!" This had been a man with darker skin, his robes looking rather fancy.

"Everyone, I tend to bring in only two very special students. I believe that they will contribute very much to this order and bringing in new minds is always an advantage." Dumbledore added

"How old are these kids, Dumbledore?" Aries immediately recognized Arthur Weasley, the raven haired girl had seen him in a photo from Gideons dresser in the twins dorm.

"Almost sixteen-" Dumbledore didn't get to finish as the room erupted into arguments.

"This is ridiculous!"

"Their too young!"

"What experience could they provide?!"

"Since when did we recruit babies!"

"Who are these kids, Dumbledore?" Andy had asked over the roaring arguments, which happened to die down slightly at this question.

"Aries Black and Benjamin Crawford." The older man replied.

Andromeda looked as pale as a ghost with those words as the room erupted once more.

"Slytherins! They'll tattle to You-Know-Who!"

"Mere and Ben? This is outrageous!"

"They barely know any defensive spells!"

"I agree with this one, Dumbledore. They won't know the first thing about defenses or attacks." Alastor had said.

Though before Aries could get any deeper into the memory, she was pulled out by Ben who had been shaking her shoulder.

Aries blinked, finally noticing that the three men had been trying to snap her out of her daze for a short period of time.

"She won't last a day. Getting too bored to even listen. I told you-" Aries quickly cut off Alastor from his sentence with a wordless spell.

Locomotor Mortis

Alastor yelped as his flesh leg and prosthetic connected, making his body fall to the ground. His staff following and hitting him in the head.

The man let out a string of swear words towards the girl as she merely shrugged and used another wordless spell.

Silencio

His mouth continued to move, though not a sound escaped his pale pink lips. "Alright Miss Black, that's enough." Dumbledore raised a brow. Though it seemed obvious from the older man's lifted lips he enjoyed the small scene.

Aries lifted her wandless and wordless spells from the man as he grumbled and growled, letting out a few more immature words as he stood.

"You shouldn't be able to do non verbal magic until next year, nor wandless magic. Even most adults haven't mastered it yet, not how could you be able to do that?" Alastor asked Aries as she smirked.

"I read"

__________

The night of training wasn't necessarily training at all. It was mostly just talking about what kind of training Ben and Aries would be doing. When and where and how.

"So what exactly did you see?" Ben asked after Aries told him about looking at Moodys memories.

"A lot actually. But mostly just memories about the most recent order meetings. I saw Andromeda there, a man named Kingsley Shacklebolt, the Weasleys, and a few others I didn't recognize." Aries explained.

"I bet none of them were happy with Dumbledores decision to bring teenagers into the Order." Ben chuckled.

Aries shook her head with a smile, "I'm pretty sure everyone was against the idea, all except Dumbledore of course." She shrugged as they made it back to the Gryffindor common room.

"It's about one thirty, you think any of them will still be up?" Ben asked, stopping at the painting.

"Can't take any chances. We'll just say that we were talking out in the corridors and Filch almost caught us out of our dorms. We had a difficult time losing him, but we managed." Aries shrugged.

Ben raised a brow after he said the password and the painting opened, "do you usually lie that well?" He asked.

Aries face only fell slightly blank at the question, "Just look slightly out of breath from 'running' and we'll be fine." She said before walking into the portrait hole.

__________

Keeping it short and sweet today, it's officially Christmas Break and I'm overloaded with free time. I've seen the comments and your wishes will come true (in time).

Thanks for the ideas and when I do use them, I'll be tagging the person at the bottom of the story!

Love you all!!! See y'all next chapter!!

-Brooke