Thirteen

"Wait so you actually started a band." Aries asked Honey in disbelief.

"It's actually taking off, we released our first album a couple weeks ago. That's why I was a bit late to start the school year. Speaking of school, why didn't you tell me that you were a witch!" She said exasperatedly.

"Well it's not really something you share with supposed Muggles, Honey. What about you, did you always know you were a witch? I didn't think you had magic." Aries shook her head with a smile.

"I guess you could call me a late bloomer." Honey joked with a grin as she sighed. "I got a letter from Hogwarts and Beauxbaton. Ended up going to Beauxbaton, though that didn't last long obviously." Honey rolled her eyes.

"Let me guess, too strict, too proper, oh oh! They took your music privileges didn't they." Aries guessed.

"Heh, not really. My family and I moved from 6 Grimmauld Place to South France and went to Beauxbaton because of it. We moved back here a few weeks ago because my father passed and my mother couldn't stand all the proper education." She explained with a shrug.

"I'm sorry about your dad, and I'm sorry your mother hated France." Aries said not exactly meaning for it to sound like a joke, but once a small silence spread.

They both cracked into giggles.

"I don't even know why my mother hated France." Honey laughed.

"Who even hates France?" Aries laughed.

"It's the place of love don't you know." Honey wiggled her brows.

"I'm sure you'd know!" Aries quickly burst into giggles.

Once the two began to settle down Honey was the first to break the calming silence.

"So how come I don't see much of you, Sirius, and Regulus together anymore." Honey asked out of the blue.

Aries tensed.

"I still, you know, hang out with Regulus. We just have different friend groups." Aries shrugged.

"And Sirius?" Honey asked looking towards her old friend.

Aries stayed silent for a moment, trying to gather some sort of reason that would suffice, though she only came up with one.

"I can hold a pretty nasty grudge." Aries started earning a scoff from Honey.

"No kidding, what did he do this time." She asked.

"...A lot has happened since you moved, Honey." Aries couldn't bring herself to even try to talk about everything.

Before Honey could question her friend a sudden holler was heard from behind them.

"HONEY!!!" Sirius bellowed before jumping the dirty blonde.

"Whoa." Honey stabilized herself in Sirius's grasp before hugging the boy back.

"Hey, Sirius. How's my perfect haired brother." Honey pat his head.

"I know, I have pretty great hair don't I." Sirius stated arrogantly as he proceeded to comb a hand through it.

Honey was truly like a sibling to them and since she had become a Gryffindor, they called each other siblings.

Aries had always favored hanging out with Honey since she was a girl, and Aries had only ever had male siblings.

But even then Aries still liked having the boys around when Honey was.

"Get your head out of your arse, Sirius. I talked to you yesterday. We caught up. Now I'm here with your twin. So shoo." She said pushing Sirius away and prying him off of herself.