Twenty-nine

Marlene and Mindy left the dorm to go to the Common Room and find their dates while Aries pulled on her dress.

The dress was fitting, slimming down her body, bringing to light every curve she had. The dress ended at the mid thigh, making Aries remember to be cautious if bending down would at all be necessary.

Lace straps held the thin green material together, matching the black lace cover over her bodice.

The dress glittered from a spell as Aries spun around in the full sized mirror she shared. A sudden feeling of confidence flooded through her body at the sight of her. She felt attractive and beautiful.

Aries had a smile on her lips as she left the dorm room, already hearing the loud music in the Common Room where the party had started up.

It was currently just past seven when Aries made it down the steps, seeing a jumble of Slytherins compact together dancing or talking around the outer perimeter of the room.

In the center of the dance floor, Aries was slightly shocked to see James and Sirius. It must have been a shock for Remus and Peter as well, because when she finally found them, they were both wearing expressions of astonishment.

They had been standing by Fabian and Gideon Prewett, whom had been handing out cups full of Firewhiskey. How they got it and from where, nobody knew.

"Your daily dose of sweet Honey has finally arrived!" Honey sang as she, Lily, Alice and Frank came into the Common Room making Aries laugh.

Lily and Alice looked rather out of place, but as soon as Marlene walked over and took them to where Mindy and a few other Ravenclaws were, they fit right in.

Honey herself found Aries eyes while the raven haired girl was stuck on the stairs. The blonde made her way over with a grin.

"As I live and breathe" Aries smirked when Honey stepped up beside her, "Aries Black is back." 

Aries shrugged, "What can I say, I always bounce back."

"Don't I know it. So, who's excited to get her freak on!" Honey asked wiggling her brows.

"I already got my freak on last night, I don't know how much freak I got left. I've been contemplating going to bed for a minute or so now." Aries sighed.

Honey frowned, "Who are you and what have you done with the Aries I know and hate. You love doing crazy things."

Aries rolled her eyes biting back a smile, "You love me." Honey smiles lightly and nodded.

"I do love you, you're my best friend. Which is why I'm making you stay down here. Because as your best friend, I'm under oath to make sure you are having the time of your life." Honey shoulder bumped Aries making her laugh.

"Plus Ben is gonna be performing a song and I want you to be here for it, the drummer is kinda cute and totally your type." Honey muttered quickly making Aries scoff.

"So you're trying to set me up, is that it." Aries glanced over towards Remus where he stood in a conversation with Peter. A cup in his hand, but not a sip had been taken yet.

"Unless there's someone else that caught your eyes. What did you say about getting your freak on last night?" Honey smirked making Aries snap her head to the curly blonde.

"It doesn't matter...he's probably avoiding me."

"No one would be daft enough to avoid you Ari."

"If you were on the receiving end of a kiss and run, would you not avoid said person."