Sixty-One

Today was the Quidditch game, Gryffindor against Ravenclaw, and Aries was not happy with the fact that Remus wanted her to go.

She understood the fact that he wanted her to support him and see him play. He had only managed to join the team when the other keeper had left. But she really couldn't forget about the incident with Quidditch only a couple years ago.

Aries ended up agreeing to go to the game, without acting as the medical help on the side.

She stood outside the Quidditch field with the boys, wishing them luck before the game.

"Why do I feel like you're only here for one of us." Sirius said as Aries grinned.

"Because I am." She said bluntly.

"Are you always this blunt? I mean, sugar coating things or white lies wouldn't be that bad." James questioned.

"I'm blunt because it's hard to sugar coat things, plus it makes the conversation faster." She shrugged, leaning into Remus's arm. Instinctively, he put it around her.

Aries was rather touchy, in Remus's opinion. She'd always want to be touching in some sort of way, holding hands during the classes they had together, legs touching under the tables during meals in the Great Hall when there's free seating, even just being close in general. Though he wasn't complaining.

He thought of it as just needing a reminder, a reminder that she had someone to lean on, a reminder that she had someone for silent comfort.

Aries thought of it a different way, a way to relieve her anxiety, her mental panic attacks beginning to become less frequent to rare.

Normally they happened only when exams were becoming too much or before she went home for breaks and summer.

Now it was only from the stress of having to get things done, primarily for OWLS which were coming up fast. Normally the attacks were only when Remus wasn't around, and when Remus wasn't around it was because of Quidditch.

So in the times of his Quidditch, Aries would suffice to designs and creating outfits or helping in the medical wing.

"I'm gonna go find Lily and Alice, Marlenes back in the hospital wing from the flu. Some stupid third year thought it would be a good idea to come to class and have a sneezing attack." Aries shook her head in disappointment.

"Good luck." She got on her tip toes, pecking Remus's lips before walking off to the stands.

_____________

The game has already started, the score being 60 points to Gryffindor and 40 to Ravenclaw.

"RAVENCLAW CHASER LOCKHART TAKES THE QUAFFLE AND AIMS FOR THE GRYFFINDOR HOOP! LUPIN SHIELDS THE THROW LIKE ITS NOTHING!"

"I'm surprised you came to the game, didn't think you'd want to come after the accident!" Lily yelled, having to because of the loud cheering.

"Remus told me he wanted me to come, so I came!" Aries yelled back.

"Sounds like things are getting pretty serious between you two!" Honey noted.

"We're dating, it's bound to be serious sometimes!" Aries countered.

"She meant, it looks like someone's gonna pop the 'I love you' bomb soon!" Lily deciphered.

"Well, until that happens, how about Alice and Frank?! Those two have been dating for quite a while now." Aries spoke, "Honey, you've got Ben wrapped around your finger and Lily...Lily whether you want to hear it not, you've got a thing for James!" Aries announced.