Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift

Start from the beginning

I nodded as he began to drape his jacket over my back, but obviously...

"Thanks Jack but I got that." Leo's jealousy radiated off him as he sat in beside me and took off his jacket.

Jack looked visibly uncomfortable as he stood up "Yeah uhm.. See ya round Belle. See you at the game Bells." He awkwardly walked back up the steps towards the exit.

"Smooth Maxwell." He scoffed. "Just doing my fake boyfriend duties." I raised an eyebrow as he did the same to me. "Oh c'mon spit it out"

I rolled my eyes and lightly slapped his arm as he put his jacket over my shoulders. "I just think, Jack... Really Belle?" Jack was a good guy, maybe not for me but still... cute?

This time I was rolling my eyes "What do you mean?" I knew exactly what he meant but Id way prefer to hear the jealousy in his voice admitting it.

"Nothing. Why are you here anyway?" Damn, was waiting for his pathetic excuse that didn't include his fragile ego and alpha male jealousy.

"Concert details, obviously... What else?" Couldn't be more unconvincing if i tried.

He stared at me, totally and utterly confused. Fucking oops.

"Okay Ill pick you up at your apartment round 5? We can make the trip in 30ish minutes."

"Sounds good." I could have said anything else oh my lord. "Okay..." He was staring at me again. Pretty pretty green. "Alright?" Why did I say alright? I need to have my mouth zipped or taped or some shit.

"Perfect..." He licked his lips slightly, and obviously. I did the same.

"Pretty much"

"Leo! WERE LEAVING" He turned to Oli who was standing at the exit.

Ha, I won that staring contest.

"Yeah, one sec" He began to get up as I took off the jacket and tried to pass it to him.

"Feeling generous all of a sudden? You haven't given back one of my jumpers but your giving this back?"

Oh, oops.

Totally forgot to give the 2 jumpers from the beach and from the other night back. I mean did he realllly need them anyway

"Yeah Maxwell, your not getting those back. And since your in a giving mood, I'll take this too"

He smiled sarcastically, as usual. "Oh and don't forget your ticket!"

He turned back to me and looked confused "I'm not a fish sweetheart"

Right right right

"Your funny, not."

He grinned and turned back around, walking out of the stadium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day of the concert

Leo's Pov (;

We had been on modes of transport all damn day. Yet Belle still had the energy of Beth when organizing something.

My feet were sore and tired and dead, we hadn't even reached the concert yet. I was just following the brown headed girl through the people.

I needed a push from Jesus or something to keep going.

"Leo, come on. Your slacking" She powered ahead of me, guiding her way through crowds.

She eventually turned around to see me a couple meters behind her.

"Seriously Maxwell, are you some sort of CHILD? Keep up you moron" She put her hand in mine and dragged me with her.