Bio (3)

Name: Kratus

Legal Name: Kenneth Cox

Age: Over 7,000 years

Height: 6'2

Birthday: Unknown (Legally August 12)

Appearance: Red wavy combed hair, Blue eyes, stubble beard and very bulky.

Costume:

(Without any of the weapons or the eye patch, and the suit is temporary

(Without any of the weapons or the eye patch, and the suit is temporary. His entire Eternal costume is gone with the ring, to put it again, he has to do it in The Domo, and when I mean temporary, I mean for an arc or two)

Personality: Still alcoholic but he is now very desperate to go home, the story will tell you why, still very caring, bit of a jokester but Loki by just his appearance ticks him off.

Powers

Eternal Physiology: He is empowered by Cosmic Energy and has complete and perfect control over his entire body and cosmic abilities.

Immortal: He can't die from age or diseases, and every time he comes back to life, someone takes his place in the dead. The only way to die is if loses control of his body while being in a death state or if a part of his body molecules is extremely damaged.

Superhuman Strength: He is able to match beings like Gilgamesh, Thor, Hercules and The Hulk. Able to lift at his strongest anything that weights the same as The Country of Russia and China in one but that's his limit.

Superhuman Speed: His running speed is equal to Captain America but with super strength, he can go faster than the fastest car.

Superhuman Durability: He is able to take hits from beings like Thor, Ikaris, Hulk, Gilgamesh and Captain Marvel.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are much faster than his overall speed, able to even constantly dodge lightning and even light speed attacks.

Superhuman Stamina: He doesn't get tired thanks to Cosmic Energy.

Enhanced Senses: Due to his thousands of years training and fighting, his senses are so good he could fight without all of them just as comfortable as having them.

Flight: In Atmosphere he can reach speeds that surpasses Thor, Iron Man, Ikaris, Quicksilver and every jet on Earth, also as fast as Mjolnir, though in space he can match Captain Marvel and Makkari and even surpass them, due to him flying at top speed on atmosphere, he could destroy everything around him, which makes him extremely limited to his speed. He leaves a yellow cosmic trail when he flies.

Thermal/Cosmic Beams: He can use his cosmic powers to shoot thermal like cosmic beams from his eyes, sort of like Ikaris, able to reach the temperature of a Blue Star although he has never gone to that temperature. Also he is able to fire them as microscopic blasts or fire them at a temperature lower to supposedly 100 Fahrenheit, but that's as low as he can go and putting pressure and controlling his laser beams takes a lot of patience and everything compared to shooting them at their natural state, so he never uses them during a fight or when he feels anxiety or anything close. The beams can also target someone, no matter where they go or are, they will target them as long as he can feel or see them.

Healing Factor: Thanks to his Eternal physiology, his healing is faster than the normal human, but his healing is somehow faster than the others and almost as quick as Ajak, though the reason on how is still unknown to Kratus or the other Eternals. Although he does have a limit, depending of how damaged is his body, is how long I'll take, and regrow limbs takes a while, although if his head is cut off and disintegrated, he won't grow a new one, he dies and will take a while to return to the living, since somehow, he is an Eternal, there is only one Kratus around the universe, there's no copies of him, and he is counted as a living person, not a synthetic by death, but death cannot claim his soul, since he "doesn't" have one, so someone random takes his place to keep balance between life and death.

Teleportation: He has the ability to teleport anywhere in the solar system but teleportation results on him having a weird feeling each time he does, and that feeling isn't very good, but painful, so he never uses it.

Abilities

Master Combatant: Thanks to having over 21 centuries of age, he has picked up a lot of fighting styles from The Eternals and a few on Earth but thanks that he has speed and strength, he uses his fighting more efficiently. He is able to defeat people like Captain Marvel, Abomination and match Thor, Loki and most of Asgard's greatest warriors with his own skill and super powers.

Master Marksman: He is both a very deadly marksman in both throwing, shooting and with his Eye Laser Beams.

Eidetic Memory: He remembers every moment in his life from point A to point Z literally.

Multilingualism: He knows every language since the day he arrived on Earth, also every accent.

Weakness

Magic: Though he is not human, he has to be careful that there's some types of magic that CAN harm him, physically his body would easily withstand it but mentally, feeling it, he would feel the same pain a human would feel, if he can't get ripped in two, he would feel the same pain a human would feel if he ever got ripped in two.

Yeah got rid of the other weakness, I had a plan of making him a half alien half Eternal but it wouldn't really work out... so I got rid of that idea.