Bio

Name: Kratus

Legal Name: Thousand of names

Age: Over 7,000 years

Height: 6'2

Birthday: Unknown (Legally August 12)

Appearance: Brown/Red Wavy hair, blue eyes and very bulky.

Costume:

(Instead of blue, is red and black and is made of cosmic energy

(Instead of blue, is red and black and is made of cosmic energy. The costume stores in his cosmic energy system but mostly from a ring)

Personality: Very easy to piss off, bit of a jokester but he actually suffers from Alcoholism but is due to him actually liking the taste so nothing bad but when he is serious, he is.

Powers

Eternal Physiology: He is empowered by Cosmic Energy and has complete and perfect control over his entire body and cosmic abilities.

Immortal: He can't die from age or diseases, and every time he comes back to life, someone takes his place in the dead. The only way to die is if loses control of his body while being in a death state or if a part of his body molecules is extremely damaged.

Superhuman Strength: He is able to match beings like Gilgamesh, Thor, Hercules and The Hulk. Able to lift at his strongest anything that weights the same as The Country of Russia and China in one but that's his limit.

Superhuman Speed: His running speed is equal to Captain America but with super strength, he can go faster than the fastest car.

Superhuman Durability: He is able to take hits from beings like Thor, Ikaris, Hulk, Gilgamesh and Captain Marvel.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are much faster than his overall speed, able to even constantly dodge lightning and even light speed attacks.

Superhuman Stamina: He doesn't get tired thanks to Cosmic Energy.

Enhanced Senses: Due to his thousands of years training and fighting, his senses are so good he could fight without all of them just as comfortable as having them.

Flight: In Atmosphere he can reach speeds that surpasses Thor, Iron Man, Ikaris, Quicksilver and every jet on Earth, also as fast as Mjolnir, though in space he can match Captain Marvel and Makkari, due to him flying at top speed on atmosphere, he could destroy everything around him, which makes him extremely limited to his speed. He leaves a yellow cosmic trail when he flies.

Thermal/Cosmic Beams: He can use his cosmic powers to shoot thermal like cosmic beams from his eyes, sort of like Ikaris, able to reach the temperature of a Blue Star although he has never gone to that temperature. Also he is able to fire them as microscopic blasts or fire them at a temperature lower to supposedly 100 Fahrenheit, but that's as low as he can go and putting pressure and controlling his laser beams takes a lot of patience and everything compared to shooting them at their natural state, so he never uses them during a fight or when he feels anxiety or anything close.