"Can you send me these?" Calum asked, and I nodded proudly.

"Yeah, of course. What's your number?"

-

The rest of the night was kind of a blur. I knew there were more photos, singing and dancing, but it all blended into one and then it ended - I think because Michael passed out? And being that he was the one throwing the party, most people just decided that was a good queue to leave. Ashton offered to take myself, Blaire and Tyler home - we decided that Tyler would be staying with us for the night - and only then could I fully appreciate that Ashton wasn't a drinker. I kind of felt bad that he had to put up with all of us, though.

As Ashton got us all together, with Blaire and Tyler screaming incoherent song lyrics once again, Calum was the one to take us to the door and thank us for coming to his and Michael's humble abode. He stood there at the door as we walked outside, and I could tell he was exhausted. He tiredly said goodbye to everyone, and then he locked eyes with me.

"I hope I see you again soon, Dionne." He whispered with a lazy smile, and I smiled right back. "Get home safe, guys." He instructed to all of us, holding onto the doorframe and leaning outwards with his hand gesturing down the dark street.

"Right back at you." I cocked my head slightly to the side with a smile, and watched his eyebrows furrow once again.

"I already am home..." He frowned, and I giggled to myself. I'd meant to reply to his first statement, but... oh well.

"It was nice meeting you, Calum." Ashtons voice suddenly piped up, bringing Calum and I's attention off of one another when we realised that Ashton was leaning on his car in wait.

"It was nice meeting you too, mate." Calum smiled, then ruffled his own hair tiredly. "Alright... lads... I'm gonna get to sleep." He stuck his thumb behind him with a yawn, and I absentmindedly nodded to myself.

"You do that - seeya around, man." Ashton smiled solemnly, and Calum waved one heavy hand as a goodbye before turning in for the night. His eyes were practically shut already.
I got into the front seat and reached for the volume on the radio as soon as Ashton started the car, slumping down in my seat as I heard 'Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore' start to play. Other than the music, a weird sort of silence took over the car after that. Looking into the rear view mirror, I could see that Blaire and Tyler were slouched in the back on their phones, Blaire swaying gently back and forth. I was impressed that she hadn't thrown up... yet.

I leaned my head against the window, humming out the lyrics to the song that seemingly echoed inside my mind, and realised how tired I really felt. Not just that - drunk. I was drunk. As hell. The journey itself wasn't even that long in the first place but my fuzzy brain made it feel like it was over in less than a minute: next thing I knew, the music had stopped and Blaire and Tyler were both outside of the car. It took me a second to notice that Ashton was shaking my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

"Hey." He muttered at me as I pulled myself away from the window and stared into his face, trying to process my surroundings and finding myself staring at his face instead. "You okay?" All of a sudden I was thinking of Calum again, and I felt a frown form on my face.

"What?" I slurred, squinting my eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Me? Of course, why wouldn't I be?" He smiled softly, averting his eyes.

"...You're too nice, Ashton." I breathed out, feeling my eyes slowly shut more. There was a moment of silence, before I heard a sigh, then the door open and shut. And then I heard the same from the door on my side.

"Let's get you inside." Ashtons voice floated by me as he leaned down and undid my seatbelt. I did my best to stay focused, taking Ashton's outstretched hand and allowing him to help me up out of the car and towards the door.