Chapter 2

Posting this early on Calum's 26th birthday because how could I not 😭 Happy Birthday to the king 👑

•Dionne POV•

Sunday came around, and I was still feeling the consequences of Saturday night - well, Sunday morning. That is, I spent pretty much the rest of the day in bed with a banging headache and sore legs, finishing it off with the girls by ordering takeout and moping about how we were totally never gonna drink again. Not to mention... I kept thinking about that man. The conversation about him didn't end at 3am in the bathroom - no chance. But I didn't see him again, either...

We'd only been able to gossip for a few minutes when, out of nowhere, Blaire audibly groaned and then... threw up in the sink. Hey, you can't exactly blame her - all the stalls were occupied. But hell, it certainly made more space in the room as most of the other girls waiting immediately evacuated at the sight. Probably the smell too... God, that's fucking disgusting. Not the point though - once we realised how messy Blaire had gotten, we knew we had to go home. Although I pouted, thinking about the beautiful blue haired stranger who'd bought me a drink and then shoved his tongue down my throat, I accepted that the night was over.

Since then, I've had time to think about that whole... debacle. Especially after Sameera entered my room cautiously to have a 'chat'.
"So..." She'd started, shutting the door behind her and fiddling with her fingers as I stared at her over my laptop. At this time, I was coddled up in bed, wrapped up in blankets and watching youtube videos endlessly.

"So..." I responded, pursing my lips and nodding awkwardly. Here we go with another game of 'when will Sameera say what she is thinking instead of tip toeing around the subject?' ... I predict we'll have a little bit of a wait, as per usual.

"How are you feeling?" She drawled out, tucking her silky black hair behind her ear.

"Tired." I mumbled, tugging the blankets around me tighter.

"You hungover too?" She let out a slight chuckle. Sometimes she acted like she was being forced to find something relatable to say - I knew she hadn't drank that much last night, considering she never does, so it was a random statement coming from her. But I played along with it anyway.

"Yeah, quite."

"Yeah?"

Silence.

"So..." She said again, and I couldn't help but chuckle at her, seeing a slight look of confusion on her face at my reaction.

"So." I laughed. "You gonna say what you're really thinking or are we just gonna make awkward small talk?" She gave me a look that said 'how do you know me so well?' and sighed.

"I just wanted to know, like - how you're feeling about what happened last night. You seemed pretty drunk-"

"And I made out with a guy that I'd never met before, yeah." I cut her off with a nod and a safe smile, knowing that she'd continue to allude to it but never say it.

"Well since you mentioned it." She said before shuffling over to my bed and sitting down at the end of it. "I just wanted to know, like... how do you feel about that, now?"

"Like... if I regret it?" I asked, my face slightly shifting into a look of deep thought as I closed my laptop. She didn't answer; just looked down with a shrug. "I don't know, Sam, I... I thought it was fun, honestly. But I don't think it was anything serious."

"It's just that- you've only just split from-"

"We split, like, a month ago now-"