NO KISSING!

you wake up about 50 minutes later. You turned over some point while you were sleeping because you were facing rafe's Chest.

you hear him talking to yallls chauffeur .

"how's Your kids?" was the first think you hear rafe say.

"they're ok" he paused for a slight second. "I miss them, but I'll see them for christmas.." the driver says.. You snuggle closer to rafe to kinda show that your up.

" ow" you say sitting up a little .

rafe quickly sat up with you, "what's wrong love" he whispered to you. "if you don't mind im shutting this and putting music on" the driver said so he shut the slid door and out on taylor swift.

"my throat i-it hurts." you sighed. "im sick probably..." you said Throwing your hood back on your head.

"here drink some water." rafe hands you a bottle of water . you Drunk it but it hurt to swallow.. "aww baby.." rafe said trying to kiss you.

you hummed a no. "no you can't kiss me." he gave me a confused look. "why not" he had a tone of curiosity.

"i don't want to get you sick. so therefore don't kiss me for 24 hours." i said looking out the window.

you felt him grab the side of neck, forcing you too look at him. "i don't care if i get sick!" he said in whisper yell. he pulled you into his lips. After the kiss he looked at you. "i will kiss what is mine." he said is a dominant tone. hot.

"if we had been closer in age maybe it would've been fine!! and that made me want to die!!!" was all you and rafe could hear the driver singing.

rafe was 2 years old then you . you were 17 about to be 18 and he was 19.

"hey y/n?" rafe said. he sat beside you and you were beside him looking at your phone. "Thank you.." was what he could say.. you put your phone down to look at him.

"why? i should be thanking you." i said looking at him.

"why?" he questioned it looking at the necklace around my Neck that he gave me.

"you are everything, at first i hated you , like i desperately didn't like you. We put up with each other, but that was all. and everyday i think about "what would've happened if we talked more back then?" you know? we might have been dating longer..." i paused. "i don't know it was a thought back then."

he looked down then back at me. "and now?" he said.

i grabbed his check. "and now. Im happy. i have you. Your the best thing anyone could have, i love waking up next to you. i never want to not see you. i desperately need you, i want you. and i love you. I-i can't wait till we get married, and i can be the mom to your Children. hopefully have a mini you around. I couldn't imagine life without you rafe"

i kissed his lips. we pulled away. "i love you y/n"
he said as he digs his head into me.