Why do you get To be On top?

It's the next morning And you were Stilk upset from last night. rafe was laying to your right, laying on his back. you rolled over so you were on top of him.

you placed some small light kisses on his Face then trailed it Down to his neck.

you then stopped and you cupped his face. "rafe" you dragged his name out. "baby" you also dragged out .

he then moved his hands So know they were around your Waist resting on your low back.

"love?" he said in his low sleepy voice. you moved your head on his chest right under his chin. You were looking up at him.

"yes baby?" He smiled a little with his eyes still closed

"why do you get to be on top?" he said opening his eyes, and before you knew he rolled over so he was now on Top.

"that more better. Don't you think" you chucked at him. "ehh why do get to be on top?" you ask him looking into his eyes.

"because, it's more...." he paused. "hotter"

you then manage to get back On top of him but you were sitting on top.. not laying down.

"i find this more hotter." he then climbs up so your faces are closer then ever.

"i love you y/n" He then pulled you more On to him. grabbing your waist.

"i love you" Your hand resting on the back of his head.

you then both kissed and it was magical.

literally magical!

sorry it's short but have to get ready for my Bday!