Floating

she grabbed the box of medicine and i lend my back along the counter. She stood in front of me. Man the way my shirt On her looked. Ohh it was amazing. it stoped about mid thigh. "they are just bruises y/n"
"well you wouldn't have them if i didn't tell you about that guy. so imma fix it." she grabbed my hand and held it into her left. she took a napkin with liquid on it and rubbed the blood off. it was Rubbing alcohol. "ah fuck that stings" i throw my head back. "sorry .." she took my other hand and did the same thing. she packed the box up and putted it back. "i really am sorry. but i got scared." i stepped in front of her. "no y/n it isn't your fault. so don't think it's yours. the guys name is Evan and he always pulls shit" she continued to walk. "y/n! " ... she turned around. ah beauty. "did topper say yes?" she smiled. "yes he did." i looked at her with lust. "can i come too? my last meeting is at 4. so i have Time." for some odd reason her face lit up. "yes yeah come it'll be fun. " she turned around walking back to wherever she wanted to. I however went to the basement.

Y/N POV:

i wondered down to my room, and i only had one thing on my mind. well a person. But i didn't have time to think about it. We had to get ready. I texted rafe to inform him to bring a bathing suit because the bar was on the beach. i was wearing a white crop top the Hugged around me tightly with black lose pants and some heals. i left my hair down with light makeup. Rafe and i walked out to the car and when he saw
me he got this look in his eye, wired . I didn't think anything about it. he was wearing a black suit

 he was wearing a  black suit

He looked really good. "you look really nice rafe" i told him walking up to the front car. "you look wonderful y/n" you both got in the car and about 14 minutes later you got to the bar. You walked in to see kie and Pope drinking down vodka. "shit guys when did you get here?" kie made a sour face "mhm about 3 minutes ago, and sarah is getting us drinks. And topper is All ready .." don't say it don't say it.
drunk

rafe looked over to see topper on the dance floor with a half drunk Beer in his hand. he rolled his eyes.. in annoyance. kie and Pope got distracted by walking over to Sarah getting the drinks she bought. but rafe slides his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear, "i'll be right back, gotta deal with topper" you laughed and shouted "OK!!" the music was loud. He was dancing with a blond girl, she was cute. very pretty. she fitted with topper. you watched rafe walk away to topper. "hey girl!" you turn around to see Sarah handing you a shot. "rafe here?" you took the shot and downed it. NO HESITATION . "yeah he went to Get topper, he's all ready drunk!" she scolded. "bets that you'll be next drunk!" i laughed at her comment cause i knew she was wrong. "lies. kie or pope." you looked Behind Sarah and they were both sipping sex on the Beach. "i've been staying at rafe's!" "i know. i find it cute" i took another shot. "don't." i turn around to see rafe and topper all ready making their was to us. "let's get a table!!" kie shots over sarah's shoulder almost bussed.

we get a table i sit next to rafe and kie. rafe was on his second beer, i was at my 4th shot. me and sarah i've been taking. pope looks up from the drink, "you guys wanna go on the beach?" we all somewhat agreed.

we all walk out to see the sun setting. beautiful. i was Drunk. Rafe wasn't because he had to drive. and sarah wasn't drunk but pope, kie, and topper were.
i sit on the sand a few feet from the water. everyone else walked in the ocean.
"cmon y/n!" i sighed taking off my outfit revealing my swim suit. i stumbled into the water almost falling but rafe had came up half way to shore to met me
so i didn't literally fall. we went out to mid stomach we body rode the waves then we went out of the break and we started to float. "wanna play a game?". Topper was like floating out of the water. "NO we need to get toppper . "shit." rafe swam over to topper who was floating.