midsummers

it's 530 and you and the others have arrived at your house to have dinner with your family. you are wearing a Black dress that curves you well.

you walk in and go to the living room were you see
your mom and dad

"hey" the pogues just kinda say hey and go sit down..

you walked up to your mom and gave her a Hug.
"hey mom" "hey sweetie how you been?" "fine"

you walked to your dad who was beside your mom
you hugged your Dad while rafe hugged your mom.

"he-hey dad" you really we're kinda upset that he gave you off to marry someone at 17.

"hey hun, how's rafe been treating you?"

you just said good and walked off because you really didn't want to tell them about you and rafe and what y'all do. Rafe then gave a bro hug to your dad. "you been treating her right son?" "always have"

"dinner will be done in a about 35 minutes"

"thanks mrs. Pierce !" ah jj always making the best outta life.

-
you all kinda sat and talked but you were on your phone looking at A Louis Vuitton bag. $985 that was a lot... but it was worth it "you like that love?" you look over to your right and rafe was asking if you like it

"yeah i do it's very nice... but i can't decide if i want the cream color or the brown..." your voice was trailing off

"i think that is your choice love.. maybe you should take time to think about it?"

"yeah..." you put your phone off and sat it in your lap.

"so are you guys excited for midsummers?" your mother walked in with some sides and put the on the table while her and damon sat on the chair.

"oh yeah me and John b are, we having gotten the cloths yet but we know what we wanna go for" sarah was already sliding in chips into her mouth.

"that's great! what look are y'all doing?"

"Shh it's a secret" John b put his finger over his mouth to show it is a secret

"midsummers?? never been" cleo was relaxed on the couch. "everyone from OBX comes to gather, dance, have drinks.. it's fine. we haven't done shopping either but we know what we're doing" Pope had to inform cleo what it was because cleo never had been in obx..

"we have our outfits. and i cannot say.. because if i do kiara will kill me.- ah no i won't. but seriously don't tell them." kie stoped jj at his sentences.

"what about y'all?" you turned your head to see your mom asking you and rafe what y'all were Wearing for midsummers. "i assume y'all are going together?"

"uhm we haven't thought about that" rafe answered the question while looking at me. "yeah and we haven't got a outfit yet.."

"mhmm... it'll be fine. y'all would look cute
going.."

"thanks mom." you were getting slightly annoying and her , they just think you and rafe are together ... but you didn't know if you guys.. were you probably should Figure that out..