'So, anyway, what are we gonna do about our looks?' Rose asks.

'Well, what about different hair colours ?' I ask her.

'Well, I want dark brown / Reddish with violet' she says. I nod.

'I think I'm gonna go with reddish too' I say. She nods.

Rose and I come back from the hair dressers and we look awesome. I now have really long reddish hair and Rose has a bit short hair with reddish, violet, brownish hair. We walk in and the boys all become quiet.

'YOU LOOK AWESOME GIRLS!' Louis yells. Louis and his hyper moods.

'Thank youu Lou' we both say. We look at each other and giggle.

'So, Hazel has red hair and Rose the different colours?' Liam asks and we nod.

'Cool' Harry says. He walks to Rose and kisses her cheek.

'Have you actually spoken to Taylor recently?' I ask Rose. She shakes her head.

'Can I have his number, I wanna talk to him' She nods and gives me his number.

To Taylor; Hey, It's Hazel. How are you doing ? I actually miss your laugh ;) hahah xx

From Taylor; Heyy, I'm fine thanks, you ? Hahah, I miss your kiss ;) xxx

I giggle.

'I need to start looking for my place' I say. Rose, Harry, Louis, Zayn and I sit down on the couch. Niall and Liam are going somewhere.

'Why?' Harry asks.

'Because Niall and I broke up, why would I stay here?' I say.

'Because we care about you' Zayn says. I smile.

'And I don't wanna miss my sis' Rose says.

'You can sleep in my room' Zayn says again.

'And you saw it this morning, Don't worry about Niall' Harry says.

'You guys are the best' I say. They smile proudly.

'We're back guys' I hear Liam's voice. He comes in with Niall.

'Guys, are you allowing Hazel to stay here?' Zayn asks. Liam nods. Niall just walks away. I walk after him.

'Niall, why do you mind me staying here?' I ask him.

'I don't, but I do when you're with Zayn' he says.

'Why?'

'Because I care about you. Zayn is just gonna comfort you but as soon as he can have someone else, he just dumps you'

'And why would he do that?'

'Because he always wants someone better'

'Niall you have no right to say that. You lied to me too you know. You might have forgot, but when I called you you basicly begged me to come home, why? And don't say to talk' I say.

'Because I love you okay, but I just figured that if I'm in love with you, I'm also in love with Rose and I can't do that to you' he says.

'But since you were with Taylor and didn't think about cheating, I wanted to be normal and don't do that'

'So you say that I'm not normal'

'Well yeah you cheated, it looks like you're a slut' he says. I feel tears forming in my eyes.

'Well thanks for telling the truth' I say. I walk away and I bump into Zayn.

'What's wrong?' he asks him. I just shake my head and I feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

'Shhh' Zayn says and he let me cry. He holds me and my head rests on his chest while I cry. After crying for like 5 minutes, with Zayn comforting me, my tears are gone.

'I'm sorry for ruining your shirt' I say. He just chuckles.

'Don't worry about it' On that moment, Niall walks back in.

'Im so sorry Hazel, I didn't mean it, I just snapped' he says.

'Have you been crying?'

'No my eyes are red because I like it that way' I say sarcasticly. I nods and walks away. Ass..

'Hey babe, do you wanna go out tonight with Harry and Rose?'

'Yeah, I would love to, where are we going?'

'Clubbing'

Heyyy :D I hope you all like the chapter. Pic of Hazel's hair colour on the side :)

xoxo ~ Pascalle <3