Ch. 57

A/N: Hello lovelies! Here is Ch. 57! Yaay! Thank you for patiently waiting for the updates. Thank you Skurczykalamarnica as usual helping me brainstorming with this chapter. :) Anyway, I don't know if this is a fluff or an angst. All I know, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading!

You can feel Lizzie's soft warm hand gently wraps around your right hand as she leads you to your bed. "Lay down here, honey. I'll be right back, okay?" She kisses your forehead. You follow what she told you and lay down. "Where is the first aid kit?" She asks softly. "Uh-it's under the bathroom sink." She goes to the bathroom right after you answer her. The bed feels good for your tired body but not for your heart, mind and soul. You heard the tap water running and her steps.

She comes back with some warm water, hand towel and first aid kit. She then sits next to you on the edge of the bed. She wets the hand towel then grabs your left hand. She gently taps the warm wet towel to clean the blood off. You winched and held a grunt from the sting feelings and also the pain from your swollen knuckles. "I know it hurts, sweetheart. I'm sorry. It's all swollen and looks like it wasn't just all his blood, I think a little bit of it is yours." She said as she took care of your hand full of love.

You take the view of the woman in front of you in awe. She never fails to amaze you on how sweet she is, on how much effect she has on you in her hand. She is the definition of perfection. You feel that you don't deserve her especially after what you did to Clint not too long ago. The silence and the inexpressible amount of comfort you got from just her being next to you, slowly drift you off and soon your tired red puffy eyes give up on staying awake.

"Okay, babe. It's all—" She slowly stops herself from talking shortly after she sees you have fallen asleep. "---done." She mumbles under her breath so she won't wake you up. Her lips form a smile. She is glad you can finally take a break from everything. She lays your hand carefully then kisses your forehead very lightly before she makes her way out of your room silently.

Lizzie goes downstairs, all guests have left except Mitchel and Aubrey. She joins them cleaning up everything. "How is she?" Aubrey asks with a concerned tone. "She fell asleep. She's in a really bad state, emotionally. It hurts me seeing her like this. I would do anything to make her feel better." Her voice starts to sound shaky, tears slowly roll down her cheeks.

"Oh Lizzie, honey. I'm sorry. She'll be fine, she is a tough cookie. Everything just happened so fast and all at once. Just give her some time, she'll come around." Aubrey pulls Lizzie into a comforting hug. Lizzie cries on her shoulder. "She said a few times she doesn't want to live anymore, earlier she told me to leave her if I'm afraid of her." Her body is shaking following the rhythm of her crying.

"I know, Liz. She won't leave you. She loves you. Don't you worry, okay? We know her very well. She didn't mean when she told you to leave her." Aubrey told her best friend.

"Oh yeah, Liz. Aubrey is right. Y/n loves you too much to leave you. It will hurt her more than it hurts you if she leaves you. Don't worry. She didn't mean what she said." Mitchel adds as he cleans the mess Clint made when he went crazy. Lizzie pulls away from Aubrey's hug and nods slowly at the assurance she got from both of them.

"I can't believe that prick came here, drunk and acted like that." said the red head, annoyance evident in his face.

"I'm kinda glad that he came though even though it sucks that he made a scene." The brunette addresses her thoughts. "Glad? Aubrey, you kidding right?" Mitch furrows his eyebrows. "Well, I'm glad that y/n beat the shit out of him. I'm sure it will make her feel lighter. She needed to let out everything that had been bottled up inside her and he deserves it." Aubrey explains as she shrugs her shoulders.