A/N

Hello! You can call me Chellez. This is my very first time to try to write, so I apologize in advance if it's sometimes sloppy or confusing. I am very open in suggestion and advice in writing. English is not my first language, again I apologize if the grammars or spelling sucks.

I would like to say thank you to @larag_a  for encouraging me and giving me advice on how to start to write story. 

Also thank you to @unbrokenreflection for giving me advice as well when I was stuck. Both of you have patiently answered my question. I will always remember that. :)

This story is based on my imagination. I'm currently obsessed with Elizabeth Olsen and all of her characters she played. Especially Wanda Maximoff. Since the story is based on my imagination, the timeline, location or other things might not be as accurate as it is in the real life. The original idea of Y/n's character is a female so the pronouns will she/her but feel free to fits however you want for the character in your imagination when you are reading it.

I will try to update as often or at the same usual time as I am a full time mom of a 1 year old toddler. The longest probably once a week but will try to post more than that in a week.

Okay, I hope you enjoy this story.

Love,

Chellez TjS