Ch. 27

Few days have passed since her break up. Lizzie doesn't really have any work to do until the filming of Infinity War starts, just a few meetings here and there. Today she has a meeting with Jane to talk about her upcoming works. Both of you didn't plan to go together. You got to the office by yourself. You have been a little worried about her since you haven't seen her nor heard from her since the last time. You didn't want to randomly text or call her for no reason especially if it's about her personal life.

It's time for the meeting and there's still no signs of Lizzie at the office yet. Jane decides to wait a little longer for her. You tried to call and text her but no answer. Lizzie is an hour late now. You and Jane start to get worried. Both of you have been trying to call her multiple times but got the same result. You called Aubrey to check if she talked to Lizzie today, unfortunately she hasn't talked to her either and she has been trying to contact her as well. Jane cancelled the meeting and asked if you can go check on her.

You drove to her house worriedly. Hoping that she is okay. You are worried sick about her. Your stomach is going rigid with mixed feelings. This is not like her. She always answers her phone or calls/text back. You finally got to her house. What if this has something to do with the day she told you that she felt she was being watched. You got in with the spare key that they gave you just for emergency use.

"Ms. Olsen?" You search for her, you don't hear anything from her. You went to her room and found her on her bed laying on her side, sleeping with no light in there. You checked on her, and you could feel that she's having a high fever. You let Jane and Aubrey know that you found her and her condition.

"Oh my god, Ms. Olsen. Are you okay?" You shake her gently to wake her up. She finally woke up. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Her voice is so raspy, it sounds really sick and weak. "You didn't show up to the meeting today, didn't answer all the calls and texts. I got so worried, so did everybody else. So I came to check on you. You are pretty sick right now and have a high fever. How do you feel? What's your symptoms?" You rambled in so much worry.

"Y/n, i'm okay. Just go home. I'll be fine." She hardly answered with all the energy she had left. "No. No. You are not okay. I'm staying here. I'll be taking care of you. Where is your medicine kit?" Worry is evident in your voice.

"It's in the third drawer in the kitchen near the fridge. I'm fine y/n. Can you stop panicking?" She answered in annoyance. She doesn't want you to see her in this state. She doesn't want you to see her look helpless, sick and vulnerable. She tries to cover her weakness in the wrong way, acting cold and refusing your help.

You came back with some medicines and a hand towel in a big bowl of water. Then you came back again with a glass of water. Before you could give her the medicine, she all of a sudden feels nauseous then gets up from the bed and rushes to the bathroom to vomit. You quickly follow her and hold her hair up when she is vomiting. You massage her neck and rub her back every now and then when she is still vomiting.

After she stops vomiting, she sits on the floor with her back on the wall. "Y/n, why are you even still here? I don't want you to be around me when I'm like this. I don't need you, just leave me alone!" She sounds upset yet so weak. The color drained out of her face. She doesn't even want to look at your eyes.

"It's because I care about you. So can you please just let me take care of you." You answered in a very stern voice, sounding irritated because she tried to push you away when all you want to do is take care of her.

You crouch in front of her, clean the vomit off her lips. Then wipe her face with a warm wet hand towel. Your worried face is so close to her. Her eyes feel so heavy from the sleepiness and sickness she feels. Even though it was hard for her to keep her eyes open, she forces her eyes to stay open. She is looking at you gratefully. She is watching you clean her up and taking care of her. Her eyes greedily drinking in view with awe. A small smile formed on her face. You melt her heart with your action and care. She can feel the warmth and care you have for her. Her mind recalls when you told her that you care about her but the pounding headache she is having stops her from thinking about it.