Chapter 8~ The sleepover (Part 1)

Hey guys! Y'all probably thought I was not going to continue this story. And I do wanna say I am so incredibly sorry for not updating for 4 months. I mean 4 MONTHS!!! I am so mad at myself. I was kind of not in my miraculous phase anymore and I just didn't have the motivation to continue writing. But I am back to write another chapter for this story. And I am not going to make any promises but I am going to try to write more frequently. Enjoy :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's a great idea!" 

"Great I will call them."  Adrien said.

He called both of them and they said they would be over later in the afternoon with their stuff. After the calls were made their was an awkward silence in the room. Both teens were still very bothered with everything that happened. 

"So Ladybug and Chat Noir huh?" Adrien chuckled awkwardly. He was not really ready for his friend to trash talk about him and his partner but he was really curious for her opinion. I mean she stood up for them after they saved that girl. But after the cataclysm she must hate him. 

"What! What do you mean? I mean, y-yea what about them?" Marinette stuttered. She had to man up. She couldn't have Adrien figure out she was the red spotted 'hero'. 

"I hate you." 

"Yea eh, what do you think about them?" Adrien asked nervously. He doesn't know why her opinion mattered so much to him. She is just a friend. 

"I- to be honest, I don't hate them. They are just teenagers. Like in said in class, they are using the miraculous for good purposes. Well except for today! But I am sure Chat Noir didn't mean for this to happen. He is probably feeling so guilty. Poor cat." Marinette made a mental note to text Chat. 

Adrien looked at her with nothing but fondness in his eyes. She was so amazing. "Yea! I feel the same! And Ladybug is also amazing! It saddens me to see how much people hate them." 

Marinette was as red as a tomato. He had called LADYBUG awesome. He had called HER awesome. 

Marinette and Adrien talked for a while but Adrien figured he should probably apologize to his lady. 

"Hey Marinette, I am going to go to the toilet. Give me a minute!" 

Marinette didn't mind. It was the perfect opportunity for her to text Chat Noir. 

"Of course! Take your time!" She smiled sweetly. 

He smiled back and went to the bathroom. He got out his second phone and started texting Ladybug. 

CN: Hello M'lady. 

LB: Hello Kitty Cat. I presume you are texting me to discuss the events of today. 

CN: You are completely right. And I really want to apologize for what happened today. I just gave them another reason to hate me. But the kwami checks where at school today and I had to protect my identity. 

LB: Oh so you are a student at France Dupont. 

CN: Caught me. I am so sorry M'lady. 

LB: It's okay kitty, I understand, you did what you thought was best but next time, text me. We can think of a solution together. We are a team! 

CN: I will, you are amazing Bugaboo! I have to go now! Have a purrrfect day. 

LB: I will kitty, bye! 

CN: Bye! 

Adrien smiled at his phone. She was so amazing. Speaking of amazing people, he should probably get back to Marinette. Nino and Alya could also arrive any minute. He went back to his room and noticed that Marinette seemed to be in a better mood. 

"Sorry I took so long." He apologized as he went to sit next to her on his couch. 

"It's okay!" Marinette smiled. They looked at each other and blue met green. Both so mesmerized with those eyes. And then the bell rang. 

Adrien really didn't want to look away. I mean eh because she had very gorg- pretty! Pretty eyes! "I'll go get it!" 

He ran down stairs. While also trying to clear his head of those crazy thoughts. Yea mArinette was pretty but he was pretty sure he liked Ladybug. 

He opened the door, Nino and Alya were both there. They looked pretty excited. Adrien was excited to. It was his first ever sleepover! 

"Hey guys! Glad you could come! Follow me up! Marinette is already here." He said cheerfully. His two friends chuckled. Loving Adrien's enthusiasm. They followed him up and put their bags near Adrien's desk. 

"Alya!" Marinette chirped as she ran to her friend and hugged her. 

"Hey girl!" Alya hugged her friend back.  

"So guys, what are the plans for today?" Nino said as he sat down on Adrien's couch. Making himself comfortable. 

"Well, we can order pizza for dinner and maybe play some games! Or watch a movie." Adrien suggested. He had only ever seen these things in movies. 

Everyone agreed with his idea's. And they all went to sit on Adrien's couch. 

"What about the sleeping arrangements?" Alya asked. 

Adrien had not thought about that. "Well, two people can sleep in the bed. And the couch is big enough for two." 

Alya and Nino exchanged looks as they both called, "claim the couch!" 

Marinette and Adrien both got a bit flustered after they realized what that meant but neither of them tried to protest. 

Adrien went ahead and ordered the pizza. The four talked until the pizza's arrived. Nino and Adrien shared a pizza and Alya and Marinette shared one. They ate the pizza's and talked and laughed. 

"Soo what game are we going to play?" Marinette asked. 

Alya gave her a devilish look and Marinette regret asking that. 

"Truth or Dare." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for today guys! It was not my best chapter but oh well. I will try to write more fluff in the next one. And I will try to write part 2 soon! I hope you guys enjoyed! Bye sugarcubes!!