Chapter 2~ A secret

A little disclaimer, I now have two chapters out in two days but I wont be able too write/publish a chapter every day. But I promise you that I will write when I can so stay tuned ;). Now lets get started with chapter 2!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea you're right Tikki, guess we will just have to keep this a secret. But now its really time for school so lets go!" 

"Marinette, you do realize that now you can't even tell your friends!" 

Marinette sighed, "yea I know Tikki, I know they are my friends but I can't risk it getting out or someone reporting me. Lets go." Tikki gave Marinette a sad smile and flew into her bag. Marinette run down and gave her mom and dad a hug and a kiss and went on too school.

~Location Skip~

Marinette arrived early (surprisingly) and met her friends in front of the school. 

"Hey girl, you're early! That's a first" Alya laughed as she gave her best friend a hug. 

"Yea dudette, you're even earlier than Adrien." And just then Adrien's car arrives and he gets out. 

(A/N Just as in the show Marinette does have a crush on Adrien and Adrien has a little crush on Marinette but wont admit it. But Adrien doesn't have a crush on ladybug of course cause he doesn't know her yet) 

"Hey Marinette! Nino! Alya!" 

"Okay let's be fast before class start." Alya said. 

"Fast?" Marinette and Adrien asked at the same time. 

Alya looked at them like they forgot her birthday. "Yea, fast. Remember we are going to show each other our kwamis and miraculous." 

Adrien and Marinette both looked panicked and started making excuses. "Oh but i-" "I dont know if that-" "My kwami is really grumpy." 

Alya gave them a weird look. "Fine than me and Nino will show you guys and you guys can show us another time! You can come out now!" A little orange fox like kwami came out of Alya's bag. 

"Hello I am Trixx , nice to meet you! I am the kwami of illusion!" The little kwami said. Everyone greeted Trixx and complimented her powers. 

"Its you're turn little dude!" Nino said talking to his bag. A little green turtle kwami flew out. 

"Hello everybody, I am Wayzz and I grant my holder the powers of protection." Everyone greeted Wayzz and felt very calming just listening to his voice. 

Adrien felt a pang of jealousy in his chest, he wishes he could show his kwami to the world but of course he had to be unlucky. He wondered why Marinette didn't want to show her kwami. And he also wandered who had the ladybug miraculous. Maybe he could track him or her down so they could find a solution to this together if there even was one. Adrien lost in his thought didn't notice that the bell went and everyone had already started walking inside, including Alya and Nino. 

"Adrien? Are you okay?" Marinette asked worried. She saw that Adrien didn't notice the bell and just stayed where he was. 

"Wha- Marinette? Yea, yea I am fine, sorry." He gave her a little smile. 

Marinette felt the blush rising. "N-No problem Adrien, you don't have to apologize!" 

Adrien felt butterflies rising in his stomach, 'she was so thoughtful and sweet and fu-. Adrien! Stop it! She is just a friend!!' "Lets go inside, before we are too late!" Adrien walked inside and Marinette followed. Marinette went to sit next to her best friend. 

"Soo what happened out there with Adrien?" Alya asked with a smug look on her face. 

"Nothing! He was just zoned out." Marinette said. Alya was about too say something but got interrupted by Mrs Bustier who just walked in and stared her lesson. 

"Before we begin todays class I want to make an announcement. In two weeks there will be an miraculous check. Don't worry! Its just too check if no one has the Ladybug or Cat miraculous so you guys have nothing to worry about."

Marinette panicked and suddenly felt very sick and felt the need too- she stood up and looked worried. 

"Marinette is everything okay?" Mrs Bustier asked. 

Marinette ran out of the class towards the toilets. Adrien stood up, he was worried about his friend. "I'll go check on her!" He said as he ran after her.

Marinette ran towards the toilet and vomited all over. She was shaking and crying. She knew she was overreacting but she didn't want too lose Tikki. "Marinette! Marinette!" Adrien bonked on the door. 

"Marinette i'm coming in." Tikki who just came out of Marinette's bag too comfort her flew back in. Adrien came in and saw Marinette on the floor, crying and shaking. He ran towards her and embraced her. He recognized this all too well, she was having a panic attack. 

"Shhh Marinette its okay, deep breaths okay. Breath in and breath out." He demonstrated it and she did it. It made her calm down a little.  

"I'm sorry Adrien." She said while still crying. 

"No problem, you don't have to apologize." Adrien quoted what Marinette had said to him just a few minuets ago. Marinette gave him a little smile. 

"Do you want to tell me what made you so upset?" 'He was also upset but probably not about the same reason she was. He was upset about the announcement Mrs Bustier made. He had no idea how he was going to fix that! But it wasn't about him right now, it was about Marinette.' She shook her head. 

"That's okay, you don't have to tell me." They sat there for a few minuets, Adrien hugging Marinette and Marinette slowly calmed down. She wiped her tears and was feeling a lot better. 

"Do you want to go back?" Adrien asked her. She nodded and they walked back to class. 

"Are you feeling a little better now Marinette?" Mrs Bustier asked Marinette. 

"Yea i am fine." Marinette said while giving Mrs Bustier a little smile. 

"That's good! You two can take a seat. And Adrien thanks for helping her." 

Adrien looked at Marinette and back at Mrs Bustier. "No problem, i'm glad Marinette is feeling better." 

Mrs Bustier continued with her class and Marinette and Adrien went back to their seats. Both worrying how they were going to get through the check. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that was it for Chapter 2! Hope you guys liked it! Bye sugarcubes!!