Chapter 7~ The power of a cataclysm

Marinette walked into class. And went to sit down next to her best friend. Mrs Bustier clapped in her hands. "Okay class today we will be doing the kwami check, let's start with Marinette." 

Marinette looked around to see everyone looking at her with curious eyes. She knew she couldn't avoid this anymore. "I- I have the Ladybug miraculous." She sighed. Looking down at her feet. 

"What?!"

"You're an awful person." 

"I can't believe you Marinette!" 

Marinette turned to her best friend hoping she would defend her. But Alya looked at her with disgust. 

"How could you Marinette, you're not my best friend anymore! Stay away from me!"  

Mrs Bustier looked at Marinette angrily. "Marinette you will be expelled immediately!" 

Marinette cried and ran home. Her parents were in front of the bakery looking angry. Her mother walked towards her and slapped her in the face. 

"You are a disgrace to our family, here your suitcase. I bought you a plane ticket to China! We don't want you here."  Marinette grabbed her suitcase and ticket and went to the airport. 

She was about to walk inside of the airport when she saw Adrien. 'Maybe he still believed her!' She walked towards him and saw him looking at her smiling. "Marinette before you go i just want you to know one thing." His smile turned into a look of anger.

"I hate you." 

Marinette jolted awake. She was sweating and gasping for air. When she finally stopped she began crying. Tikki spotted her owner and flew towards her. 

"Marinette! What's going on!?" Marinette explained her nightmare. Tikki felt sympathy for the young girl. She had to deal with so much stress, especially today as there would be the Miraculous check at school. 

"I get that you are scared Marinette but i was thinking and i came up with an idea!" Tikki said excited. 

Marinette smiled at her little friend, loving her excitement. "What is it?" 

"Well i will wait outside of the classroom and right before it's your turn i will just go and use my lucky charm that will probably help us create a distraction!" Tikki said. Not telling her owner about the dangers of kwamis using their powers. She had enough stress already. 

"That's amazing Tikki." Marinette was a little less stressed for the day. She went to take a shower and got ready for school. 

~Location Skip~ 

Marinette was not the only one not looking forward to this day. Adrien was sulking and stressing about the check while he was practising his piano before he went to school. "But Plagg what if you will be taken and-" 

Plagg rolled his eyes and threw a piece of camembert at Adrien's face. "Shush kid cause i have the perfect plan!" 

Adrien picked up the piece of cheese and threw it in the bin. "You didn't have to throw this at me." 

Plagg flew to the bin took it out and swallowed it. Adrien looked at him with disgust. Plagg flew towards his owner and sat on the piano. "And you didn't have to waste such a masterpiece. Anyways on with my plan so i had the idea that i will wait outside of the classroom and right before it's your turn i will just go and use my cataclysm. Boom the ultimate distraction." 

Adrien looked at Plagg a little sceptical. "But won't people be in danger?" 

Plagg scoffed. "Just trust me, everything will be fine."