Chapter 1~Miraculous

Marinette woke up happily. She got her miraculous about a week ago and was satisfied so far. She liked the earrings, her kwami was super nice and the suit was comfortable. She didn't go outside yet to jump over rooftops and what not. I mean why rush it, she was happy she got her miraculous.

"Good morning Marinette!" Her little kwami called. Tikki was the best kwami you could ever wish for, she was sweet, helpful, and always knew what to say.

"Good morning Tikki!" Marinette was excited for today. It was the day she was going to tell her friends which miraculous she has. "Oh Tikki I can't wait for everyone to meet you!"

"Me neither!" Tikki chirped happily.

"Marinette! Breakfast!" Her mom shouted.

"Coming mom! C'mon Tikki, i'll introduce you to my parents this afternoon." Tikki nodded happily and flew into Marinette's bag.

Marinette tripped down the stairs and went to eat her breakfast.

"Don't be bemused" you softly heard the voice of Nadia trough the tv.

"Oh honey can you turn the volume up please" Sabine asked Tom.

"Don't be bemused, its just the news. I am Nadia Chamack. As you all may know, all the teens got their miraculous last week. But there are two miraculouses handed out that are dangerous. Too dangerous for a teen to posses, and those miraculouses must be found and brought to the government."

'Those teens are unlucky' Marinette thought as she was putting milk in her cereal bowl.

"The miraculous of the ladybug and the black cat"

The milk got spilled all over the kitchen floor. Marinette was looking in shock at the tv.

"Marinette! Honey are you okay." Sabine asked as she went to clean the milk.

"Yea mom I am sorry, here i'll help you." Marinette said still in shock.

~Location Skip~

"If you know the person who posses this miraculous, please report them as fast as possible."

"W-Wha Plagg i dont get it." Adrien said confused.

"Yea me neither. I am not dangerous! And its not like you can trust the government either. I dont want them to have me! I am so upset! I need cheese!" Plagg flew to the cheese cabinet and devoured two whole pieces of camembert.

"Don't worry Plagg, thats not going to happen. Not if no one knows I have the cat miraculous."

~Location Skip~

"Tikki, what is going on" Marinette sighed as she sat on her chaise.

"I don't know Marinette but you can't give me to the government!" Tikki almost shouted in panic.

Marinette looked confused, "why not?"

"Don't you get it Marinette! The government with the power of creation!?"

Marinette sighed "Yea you're right Tikki, guess we will just have to keep this a secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And cut! End of Chapter 1! Hope you like it! Stay tuned for Chapter 2! Bye Sugarcubes!