Chapter 6~ The return of the butterfly

Unknown: "Great! I am Mr Anderson, i work for the government and we have a little favor to ask you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel: "Ask away." 

Mr Anderson: "As you probably know we are searching for the owners of the Ladybug and Cat miraculous. And as we saw from their actions yesterday, they are quite 'heroic' and what's a better to lure them out then you're little butterflies." 

Gabriel: "That's definitely a...creative idea, but wouldn't every other miraculous owner jump into action. And they are akumas.

Mr Anderson: "Why would the other heroes jump in if the prime goals of these akuma victims would be to get the miraculouses." 

Gabriel: "You've got a point. And i certainly would not mind the extra bit of fame and admiration, it's a deal." 

Mr Anderson: "That's great, and make sure to bring us those miraculouses Mr Agreste. 

Gabriel: "Oh i will." Gabriel hung up the phone. "Those kids won't know what's coming for them." 

~Location Skip~

"Ugh that school day felt like forever." Marinette groaned as her and the squad walked outside. 

"Tell me about it girl! It was a -" 

BOOM

The four of them looked around in shocked as they heard the sound and felt the ground shake. 

"What is going on!" Adrien called in panic. 

"I AM FREEZER, GIVE ME THE LADYBUG AND CAT MIRACULOUS NOW! OR THIS WHOLE CITY WILL BE FROZEN IN TIME!!" A tall figure screamed. It looked like someone in a superhero suit but different, more intimidating, more evil. 

"Ehm let's hide guys." Marinette screamed as she ran away.

When she was alone she opened her purse. "Tikki what am i going to do!"

 The little creature flew out of her bag and looked at Marinette. "Marinette! I know it's dangerous but you have to stop her before she freezes the whole city! I taught you all about your powers and i know you can do it! Just try not to get caught by her, the police or anyone else! We will find out what's going on later."

 Marinette sighed and closes her eyes, listening to all the panic and horror. She opened her eyes and look at Tikki. "You are right Tikki, everyone may think i am a criminal or a stubborn little girl but i won't let Freezer destroy this city!" 

Tikki gave her a little nod. "Say the words Marinette!" 

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON!" And there was ladybug again. She took her yoyo and flew herself to where the villain was. She saw Chat Noir fighting Freezer As Chat was having the time of his life with his pun's. 

"Come and get me then! You will never freeze this cat, i'm too pawesome for that!" Ladybug rolled her eyes at his lame jokes. She looked around. She saw most people running away but some were still there. Making photos, video's or calling the police. And she suspected that the police was not called for Freezer. They had to wrap this up fast.

 Marinette thought about what Tikki had told her about her powers. "LUCKY CHARM." She called. She looked at Freezer and remembered a tale Tikki told her last week. 

"One miraculous that i find very interesting is the Miraculous of the butterfly. If a person feels very overwhelmed with an emotion the owner of the miraculous can send them a magical butterfly also called an akuma and that person gets magical powers based on their desires!  Most of the time it's used with positive emotions and the akuma is their with consent of the person. But some people who misuse the miraculous use negative emotions so it's easier to do without consent and the person does what the owner wants! But if that ever happens you can save the person by destroying the object where the akuma is in! And as the ladybug miraculous holder you can then purify the akuma with your yoyo! And repair everything with your magical ladybugs." 

"That's it!" Ladybug said, realizing. "This is a victim of an akuma! Probably here to lure us out! It all makes sense now, and in order to defeat her we need to break the object the akuma is in! Now i know what to do with my lucky charm!" 

Ladybug used her Lucky Charm to trap the villain. And saw that the akumatized object were her glasses. "Hey Chat Noir, what's your power again." 

Chat looked at Ladybug and at the villain and said. "Oh i can destroy anything i touch." 

Ladybug smiled at Chat and pointed at the glasses. "Can you destroy those please." 

Chat gave her a little smirk. "Anything for you M'lady. CATACLYSM!" He destroyed the glasses and the girl changed back to normal as a little purple butterfly flew out of the broken glasses. 

"Not so fast little guy, TIME TO DE- EVILISE! GOTCHA! BYE BYE LITTLE BUTTERFLY. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug purified the akuma and threw the lucky charm in the air. They turned into magical ladybugs and went around to fix everything. 

Ladybug and Chat Noir looked at each other and smiled. "Pound it!" They saw even more people gathering around them and cop cars coming.

Ladybug looked at them and started talking. "Listen people! The government is wrong! We are not dangerous and our miraculouses aren't either! No matter how much you hate us, or think we are wrong we will not be cowards hiding in the shadows! No matter how many times you call the cops or try to get our miraculouses, you will not get us! We are Ladybug and Chat Noir! And now i think it's time to go so hehe bye!" Ladybug said as she saw cops speeding towards them.

 They escaped and tried to catch their breath on a rooftop. Chat looked at her with admiration, "that was amazing M'lady!" 

She giggled. "Thanks kitty cat. I think we should go home and get some rest." They said there goodbyes and went home. 

Marinette went into her room and de- transformed. Tikki flew out of her earrings and began to talk. 

"That was amazing Marinette!" She chirped. 

Marinette smiled. "Thanks Tikki!" I hope they won't send too much of those akumas tho, it will be hard to keep escaping if everyone is trying to get you. Even the people who you are trying to protect for god's sake!"

"Yeah, and i doubt people will change their opinion even after you saved them. People just believe what they are being told by the authorities all the time unfortunately." 

Marinette heard a ping from her old phone. "Oh that's probably Chat."  

CN: Hey M'lady, i just wanted to say how impressive you did today. You really are the cat's meow. 

Marinette giggled. "Silly cat." 

LB: Thanks kitty but i couldn't have done it without you :)

CN: That really warms this cat's heart bugaboo. So you think these, what were they called again. Akumas are going to be a regular thing. 

LB: I hope not, this is all so exhausting. 

CN: I agree M'lady. Why don't you go and take a little nap. I will talk to you later.

LB: Yea i probably should. Bye Chat

CN: Goodbye M'lady .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry guys! I won't focus only on akumas because that's not what this book is about, but i thought it was fun to throw some akuma victims into the mix. I know not everything about the concept makes sense butttt i like it :) and i am really not that good with names or powers for akuma victims or the battles so i apologize for that. I also don't think i am going to do a lot of akumas because it's more about the miraculouses and the whole outcasts concept but i will do a few cause they are fun and i good reason for Ladybug and Chat Noir to bond. I hope you liked this chapter! Bye Sugarcubes!