Chapter 4~ Their first meeting

Marinette smiled at Tikki and clapped her hands. "So, where should we start?" 

"Hmmm, that's a difficult question. Especially since that person also has to hide their miraculous and Plagg." Tikki said. 

"Plagg? Who is Plagg?" Marinette said looking at her little kwami with a confused face. 

Tikki giggled. "Plagg is a kwami, the kwami of destruction!" 

"Oh and you guys know each other?" Marinette asked still trying to understand. 

"Of course i know Plagg. He is the Yin to my Yang!" Tikki said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You know! Good luck, bad luck. Creation, destruction etc." 

"Aah, okay" Marinette said, still not quite understanding. "So do you think you could track Plagg down or something like that?" 

"I mean i could....but i haven't done that in decades.." Tikki said hesitantly. 

"What is it!?" Marinette said. 

Tikki sighed. "I could try to talk to Plagg through my mind. But i don't know if it will work, it takes a lot of energy but i could try." Tikki said obviously not fund of the idea. 

"Tikki, if it brings you in danger in any way, shape or form then you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Marinette said. She didn't want anything to happen to her little kwami. 

"No Marinette i want to do this. I am going to try." Tikki said confidently. She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate. 

'Plagg! Plagg!' 

~Location Skip~

'Plagg! Plagg!' 

Plagg heard Tikki's voice in his head and almost choked on his camembert. He hoped sugarcube was okay. He took a deep breath, concentrated and talked back. 

'Yes sugarcube.' 

'I am so glad it worked! And don't call me that! Do you want me to call you stinky socks?'

'You should sugarcube'

'We don't have a lot of time Plagg! Tell your owner to meet mine at the Eiffel Tower. 11 'o clock. In their superhero forms!' 

'Okay but Tikki? Tikki!?'

She was gone. 

"Hey Adrien." Plagg said still a bit confused about what happened. 

"Yeah, whats up Plagg?" Adrien said, not really listening and more focusing on his homework. 

"You have to meet the ladybug miraculous owner at 11 'o clock tonight in superhero form." Plagg said as if it was the most casual thing in the world. 

Adrien looked up at Plagg confused. "Wait, what, how, why?" 

Plagg shrugged his shoulders. "I know just as much as you buddy." 

Adrien sighed and continued his homework. 

~Time Skip~

"Okay it's almost 11. What were the transformation words again?" Adrien said looking at his ring and then at Plagg. 

"Plagg claws out. But let me finish eatin-" 

"PLAGG CLAWS OUT" Adrien called. 

"Nooo i wasn't finished eating my camembeeeerrraaaahh." Plagg complained while being sucked into the ring. And there he was, Adrien in a cat suit. 

"This thing is not half as bad." Adrien said smirking. He leaped out the window towards the Eiffel Tower. He was trying his best not to be seen by anyone cause that would be a cat-astrophe. When he arrived he already saw a lady in a red polka dotted suit with black dots. He graciously jumped in front of her and bowed. 

"Good evening M'lady, you must be the holder of the ladybug miraculous." He said as he kissed her hand.

She rolled her eyes, smiled and stood up. "That would be me! I'm eehh i am Ladybug? Yea i am Ladybug!" She said. It wasn't the most creative name but it would have to do for now. 

"Nice to meet you Ladybug, i'mm? Chat Noir, yea Chat Noir." He said bowing once again. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Chat Noir." Ladybug said as she did a little curtsey. 

They both giggled. "So why did you want to meet me here?" Chat Noir asked. 

Ladybugs face suddenly went from playful to serious. "Yea i wanted to talk to you about this whole situation with hiding our miraculouses. And since you're in the same situation i thought we could figure this out together. I mean you also have to keep you're miraculous a secret right?" 

Chat sighed, "Yea unfortunately i do. I don't have another option. I have to protect Plagg and i don't trust the government with my miraculous." 

"Yea me neither. I-" 

"AAAAH HELP ME, HELP ME PLEASE!!" Someone cried out. Ladybug and Chat Noir looked where the sound came from. It was a young teenage boy who was bungeling off the building. Chat Noir and Ladybug didn't hesitate and they jumped into action. Ladybug used her yoyo to reach the building. She took the boy and landed on the ground. He was crying and shivering. 

"Are you okay!? Did you hurt anything.""Ladybug said as she was exanimating him. 

"Pl-lease, my little s-sister is still up the-ere. Pleas-se save her!" The boy said looking at the top of the building with worry in his eyes. Ladybug looked at Chat Noir and he gave her a nod. He used his baton to go to the top of the building and came back with a young girl who looked around six years old. But before anyone could even blink the police and news crew was there. 

"Wait are those the ladybug and cat miraculous holders?" The cameraman said. 

"Get them!" Before they knew it, Ladybug and Chat Noir were being chased by police cars. 

"We have to get out of here fast." Ladybug said as they kept running. They hid in an alleyway. 

"Go hoke and detransform as fast as you can Chat Noir! It's not save!" Ladybug was about to yoyo away but Chat Noir called her back.

"Wait Ladybug!" He called.

"We don't have the time!" She said sternly. 

He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen that were in the alleyway and wrote something down. "Here my back up number. So you can reach me. Try to get an old phone or something so no one can find my number when they go through your phone. I will do the same! Good luck!" 

Ladybug admired his thinking and went home. She was getting a good night of sleep after that adventure. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this Chapter!! Bye sugarcubes.