Big Time Concert: Part I

A couple days after the whole video fiasco, Persephone sent a text to Kendall telling the guys to meet her at the studio. She waited in Gustavo's office with Gustavo and Kelly, waiting for the bad to get there. The four ran into the office at full speed, "Well?"

Persephone walked out from behind the desk to stand in front of them with her hands behind her back. She smiled and showed them the CD she was hiding behind her back. They grabbed it from her, yelling in excitement as Kelly and Gustavo took out a whole box of them from behind his desk. Kendall wrapped his arms around Persephone's waist for a hug, lifting her off the ground slightly with his face burried in her neck.

"And people can buy these? In stores?" Kendall asked Persephone.

"Not yet. The record company won't release it until we announce your big time..... tour!"

"What?!"

"We're going on tour?!" James couldn't hold in his excitement.

Persephone laughed once she was set back on the ground, "And your first concert is in two weeks."

And with that, the boys stared looked off in the distance at nothing in particular, probably daydreaming about their tour.

Within seconds they put their fists in front of their mouths like they're holding mics, and start dancing around like idiots.

"Should I tell them that preparing for a concert will be the hardest thing they've ever done?...... and that it's not in Times Square?"

Persephone crossed her arms while still looking at the guys, "Don't you dare."

"Fine. I'll give them another two minutes. Then I'll burst their bubble."

Persephone rolled her eyes at Gustavo and smirked at her friends. She didn't notice, but her gaze was mostly focused on Kendall. He looked like an idiot in the best, most adorable way possible. Once Persephone realized she was staring she looked away at anything else she could focus on.

What was going on with her?

********************************

After the guys were done with their imaginary concert, it was time to start preparing for their real one. Persephone stood with Gustavo and Kelly on a rehersal stage they prepared for the guys to practice on, "The concert stage, where you will need intense focus-"

"Incredible stamina, and-"

Kelly and Gustavo stepped to the side and revealed Mr. X who stood in between them, "Expert knowledge of every inch."

"Why are we wearing dog cones?" Kendall asked from the space in front of the stage where all four band members wore dog cones around their necks and heads.

"When you're performing, you have to look up at your fans, not at your feet. And trust me, it's not as easy as it sounds." Persephone explained.

Mr. X jumped off the stage and landed right in front of the guys, "And to avoid X-treme injury, you have to know without thinking, and see without looking... FLIPPY FLIP!"

********************************

"What if we have an itch?" Logan questioned as the guys stood on stage with Gustavo, Kelly, Mr. X, and Persephone standing in front of them on the floor.

"Don't!" Gustavo urged.

"Places!" Mr. X demanded, "Focus. Begin." He hit play on the boom box. Immediately the guys crashed into instruments and each other.

Persephone winced as Mr. X spoke, "They actually lasted longer than I expected. Again!"

********************************