Big Time School Of Roque: Part I

Over the next few weeks, Persephone grew a close bond to each of the boys. Her and Logan bonded over a love for science and math. Her and Carlos bonded over sad romcoms that they loved to cry to together. Her and James had a thing going on where he would try to flirt with her, and she'd on occasion, playfully flirt back. And lastly, her bond with Kendall was something no one could fully understand. They hadn't known each other for very long, but they had such a deep trust in each other that they told each other everything. Whatever was on their minds, no matter how big or small, they shared it with the other person. Although they hadn't completely opened up about some subjects from their pasts, it was something no one had seen before, and had found it quite unique.

One day, Kendall, Logan, Carlos and Persephone were gathered around the pool, watching James sleep on the lounge chair they put in it, "Is it time?" Logan asked, ready to put their plan in motion.

"It's time." Kendall leaned over Persephone to look at Carlos, "Carlos, do the honors." The girl smirked in amusement, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Woah! Free hair gel!"

James immediately woke up, "Where?!" He fell into the pool instantly. The rest of the teenagers were dying of laughter as Kendall rested his arm around Persephone's shoulders to hold himself up. After he was done looking around, James looked at his friends, "Yeah, funny. Real funny. Now, WHERE'S THE FREE HAIR GEL?!"

Recovering from their fits of laughter, the group of four in front of him were standing up straight again, but Kendall had yet to remove his arm from around his friend as Carlos spoke up, "It's a like a vacation, with singing... it's a sing-cation." Persephone quietly chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

They looked to their right to see Kelly standing next to them, "Ok, guys, dry off and get dressed. It's time to hit the studio."

"Kelly!" Kendall exclaimed, "What does the great Gustavo Roque have in store for us today?"

"Harmonies?" Logan guessed first.

"Breaking down some new dance moves?" Carlos guessed next.

"A big Hollywood party to get ourselves some red carpet exposure?" Obviously that was James' guess.

"Close," Persephone was going to be the one to burst their bubbles, "We're going to school."

Logan, Carlos, and James huddled together while they screamed, as Kendall wrapped his other arm around Persephone so he was clinging to her in fear.

********************************

"School? You're kidding, right?" The four boys speed walked into the lobby, trying to keep up with Kelly as Kendall had a light grip on Persephone's wrist, dragging her with them.

"Carlos, for the eleventh time, I'm not kidding. You all thought you were gonna get three months off from school?" Kelly looked at the group with a scrunched up face.

"It was more of a hope than a thought." Kendall joked.

"According to the Actors, Singers, and Performers Assosiation, kids under eighteen in the entertainment industry must attend four hours of school a day. Did you even look at the pamphlets I gave you?" Neeedless to say, the boys hadn't even remembered the name of the pamphlet, let alone read through it.

Their thoughts were cut off by a bell, signaling the start of the school day for the kids that went to the Palm Woods. That included Persephone. She was no longer a student at the School of Roque. You could say she outsmarted the system. She picked up her backpack and waved to the guys, "Good luck!"

Before she could walk away, Kendall carefully took hold of her wrist again, "Where are you going?"

"To the school at the Palm Woods." The Jennifer's walked by and stopped in front of Persephone.