Big Time Bad Boy: Part II

After their little run in with Becca and Wayne-Wayne at the pool, Persephone headed to her apartment, and was staring at herself in her bathroom mirror. While the boys were doing anything but being productive, Persephone set the first phase of her plan in motion. And the first phase of her plan to get rid of Becca, was to master the physical image that came with the title "Bad Girl." She was staring at her now red hair in the mirror, trying to not regret her decision, when she heard an urgent knock at her door. Persephone quickly pulled her hair into a bun, and threw an old Ducks beanie on over it so non of the color was visible. She stepped in front of her door and swung it open to see Carlos, James, Kendall, and Logan.

"Wayne-Wayne's gonna kick Kendall out the the band!" Three of the four friends shouted, pointing at their friend.

"Guys, calm down. I'm sure Gustavo will know what to do. He's not gonna let some wannabe superstar dressed in fake gold walk into the studio and destroy his next big break. So, what we're gonna do, is go see Gustavo, explain to him what Wayne-Wayne is planning, and get him to talk to Griffin. Ok?" Peesephone looked at each of the guys who looked slightly calmer than they had when they arrived. Each of them nodded, "Good. Now let's go before any more idiotic ideas pop into Wayne-Wayne's pea sized brain." She grabbed the keys to her truck, provided by Rocque Records, and shut her door. Obviously Persephone had her own situation to handle, but her friends came first, always. The Ducks taught her that.

********************************

"Gustavo, what are you gonna do?"

"Nothing."

Persephone couldn't have been more wrong. She and the guys were trying to get their boss to put some plan of action in motion, but he was less than helpful. When Gustavo tried to run away from the conversation, Kelly, Persephone, and the guys followed him, arguing in protest.

"Gustavo, you can't let this poser tell you what to do with your band." Kendall voiced the thought on all of their minds.

"It's not my band, ok? It's Griffin's." Gustavo spoke slow, "Look, I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't had a hit in a while. This band is my ticket back to the top. And until I get back there... what he says goes."

"We'll team up." Kendall tried to reason.

"No."

"We'll need cool code names. I'll be The Falcon." James contributed his thoughts to the conversation.

"I'll be The Snowman." Logan added.

"I'll be TMD. The Mighty Duck." Persephone joined in, thinking back to when she, Jesse, Charlie, Averman, Peter, and Karp would get in trouble because of their plans... well, more like pranks.

"And you'll need a tree hat." Carlos placed one of the shrub like hats on their boss' head.

"No tree hat!" Gustavo grabbed the hat and threw it to the floor.

"Gustavo, we can come up with a plan." Kendall tried again.

"Ooh, they are really good at plans." Kelly offered.

"No plans! I don't want any of you hockey heads pulling and of your schemes or shenanigans that are gonna get me in trouble with Griffin and the record company. Now," Gustavo reached over to Kelly's arms and yanked out five lyric sheets, "Here are your lyric sheets for the songs you're gonna sing for Griffing in one hour."

"But I write my own songs-"

Persephone was cut off by her boss, "James." He scribbled down what they thought was the boy's name and shoved the sheet into his hands, "Logan." He repeated his action, "Kendall. Carlos. Persephone. Study them. Learn them. Got it?"