Big Time Dance

The bell rang through the classroom at the Palm Woods school signaling the end of the class, and of the day. Persephone sat next to Jo with Camille sitting in front if them as they all completed their end if the year final, "Alright, everyone. Pencils down. Pass your finals forward, and I'll see you all at tonight's end of the year Palm Woods school party."

Most if the class groaned or let out a sarcastic 'yay', but the four boys, and Jo, sat there confused, "Wow,"Logan laughed a little in a sarcastic manner, looking at Camille who was seated next to him, "Everyone seems really not excited."

"No, it's great. We get cupcakes, punch, and entertainment..." Camille talks with a peppy tone, but turns to Persephone who's resting her elbow on her desk and her head in her hand watching the conversation happen in front of her.

"By Bitters." The two girls' tones darkened, thinking about the past years the they've relied on Bitters for entertainment.

Everyone made a face at the thought, and Kendall raised his hand to get the teacher's attention, "Ms. Collins, don't you think we could do something remotely cool for the end of the year school party?"

"Like, a dance." James added.

Persephone, Jo, and Camille looked at each other with bright smiles while Logan continued, "With slow dances."

"And dates to show dance with." Carlos finished off making everyone cheer in agreement.

"Well, we've never had a school dance before because we're really just one small classroom, but if a certain band wants to be the new school dance committee, sounds great." Eveyone cheered again when they heard their teacher was on board, "So you need to find a theme, snacks, decorations, chaperones, and we have no money, no place to have it, and since today's the last day of school, we need to have it tonight." Everyone's expressions changed listening to the list of stuff that would have to happen for there to be a dance. Jo, Camille, and Persephone looked at the boys and couldn't help but feel sorry. They sighed as they felt their hope go as fast as it came.

********************************

Once three of the four boys were let loose in the Palm Woods to find dates, James and Logan stood at the pool looking at Persephone who sat across from Camille helping her run lines, "What your game plan, mon ami?" James asked his friend, not really paying attention having his sights set on the girl whose name rightfully is that of a Greek goddess'.

"You know, I was thinking about possibly asking, um-"

"Camille. Yeah, she's cool and not my type." James whispered whispered last part to his friend, "I approve. Now, go." He gave Logan a nudge forward, but he wouldn't budge.

"I don't wanna do this."

"Go."

"Would you stop it? Ok? I've never actually-" Logan looked around to make sure no one was listening before lowering his voice, leaning in closer to James, "I've never actually asked a girl out before."

"What?" James' voice raised about 2 octaves, wrapping his arm around Logan, walking him forward slowly, "You've been on dozens of dates."

"Yeah, double dates that you organized, or a girl has asked me out, but I've never actually personally asked a girl out before and, you know, I'm freaking out." Logan ranted to his friend before turning to him and putting a hand on his shoulder so they'd stop moving.

"Asking a girl out is easy. You just have to be confident and relaxed." James leaned closer to a girl on his left, "Hey, would you go to the dance with me?"

"Sure." The girl smiled and nodded before James turned back to Logan.

"See? Now go." James shoved his friend to Camille making the two girls look up.