Big Time Blogger: Part I

After the party, Kendall had started spending almost all his time with Jo. Persephone wasn't going to lie to herself and say that she was 100% ok seeing then together, because she wasn't. So instead of spending all of her time ovwrthinking about Kendall, she started hanging around James a lot more often. Persephone felt special in the sense that he showed her a side of him that no one, not even his closest friends, even knew existed.

Persephone also got to spend time with James, Logan, and Carlos as a group. She got to know them outside of Rocque Records and she was really starting to feel like part of the team. She couldn't have been more grateful for the people that had been put in her life, and she certainly couldn't wait to watch them grow as a band. And in order to do that, they had to get through a few more steps to be just over halfway there.

Kelly and Persephone were given the job of dropping off video cameras to the guys for their next task. Persephone knew they'd be found by the pool, and she wasn't that surprised when that's exactly where they were found. Kelly dropped a camera in both Logan and Carlos' laps, while Persephone provided James and Kendall with theirs, "Percy, Kelly, what's with the cameras?" Kendall sat up on his lounge chair, inspecting the camera that had been put in his lap.

"Gustavo wants you to shoot some videos for the future Big Time Rush website." Persephone informed them, watching their faces light up.

"Cool!"
"Sweet!"

"So your future fans can get to know the real you."

"Now," Kelly took over explaining the next part, "Get shooting, and get the cameras back to me in the morning." Once the guys assured them their task was clear, Kelly and Persephone headed back to Rocque Records.

"Are we sure leaving them with that responsibility is a good idea?" Persephone asked as they walked out of the Palm Woods.

"It's just a few videos."

"Yeah. And they're Kendall, James, Logan, and Carlos."

"...you might have a point." Kelly saw what Persephone was saying, but all they could do was wait and see what the guys brought them the next morning.

********************************

The next day, Persephone was sitting with Kelly and Gustavo in his office singing over a few verses of a new song she was working on when the door was opened. The four guys walked to stand in front of the desk Persephone was sitting on, and Kendall was holding a brown paper bag. He emptied the contents of the bag onto the desk next to Persephone, and four broken cameras were spread out in front of them.

"Here are your videos."
"There ya go."
"Enjoy."

Both Kelly and Persephone's eyes widened as they each picked up a camera to see they all were 100% broken. They all flinched as Gustavo screamed at the top of his lungs.

********************************

A few minutes later when Gustavo had calmed down, they relocated to their rehersal studio, "Boys, our album comes out in three months, and given our recent web video DISASTER, it's time for phase two of my 'get Big Time Rush on the web so people will know about you and buy your album in three months.'"

"Is that phase two under the sheet?" Kendall was referring to the large object in the middle of the room that had a red sheet draped over it.

"Guys, get ready, because today Big Time Rush is spending..." Kelly dramatically paused to rip the sheet off the object to reveal a computer with a website pulled up, "A day with Deke."

"Hollywood's number one entertainment music blogger." Gustavo held up his pointer finger for an added effect. Whatever he wanted that to be.

"Dak was a nobody until he went on an ice fishing date with Deke." Persephone tried to get their point across on how make or break this interview could be, "Then he became the 'Reel Deal.'"

"And today it's Big Time Rush at the famous Palm Woods pool." Gustavo told the guys who looked pleasantly surprised.

"Cool, so we just have to hang out with this guy and be the real us." Kendall was an idiot for thinking it'd be that easy.

Kelly and Gustavo were launched into a fit of laughter before speaking, "No."

"I don't want him anywhere near the real you." Gustavo made some crazy hand gestures to the guys to get his point across, "You'll just knock him into the pool or slice off his arm with a hockey stick."

"Because that's bad, right?" Carlos inferred.

"Yeah, they're just still can't get over the fact that I almost did slice off his arm with a hockey stick. It was one time, mkay?" Persephone scratched the back of her neck, "Not one of my proudest moments." She mumbled to herself before seeing the guys look at her with various expressions on their faces, "He's fine. He came around in the end. And good thing he did, because a bad day with Deke could end in a career like Tanyon Lavell's."

"Who's Tanyon Lavell?" The guys asked together.

"Exactly." Gustavo, Kelly, and Persephone whispered, hoping the guys were seeing the picture.

"And now, I present to you, my Day With Deke Big Time preparation team." Gustavo and the rest of the group stood at the front of the room, watching a bunch of extra people fill the empty space.

"Change them!" Someone from the wardrobe team shouted, and next thing everyone knew, the guys were being tackled to the ground, being attacked with new clothing.

********************************

About a half an hour later, the boys were sitting at a recreation of the Palm Woods made in Rocque Records. Kelly, Gustavo, Persephone, and two other professionals were stood in front of them, "Boys, we've not only re-created the Palm Woods pool setting for your day with Deke."

"We've also re-created Deke."

Persephone sighed as the man and women pulled out a cardboard cut out of Deke that had a red and green light attached to the fake laptop he was holding.

"He's so tiny." Carlos laughed and pointed at the cut out while everyone looked at him with unamused expressions.

"Please don't say that when you see him, because it is very important what he thinks of you. Got it?" Gustavo pushed for an answer.

"Got it." The band replied in unison.

"Now, good luck with your training, my young padawans." Gustavo said, putting his hands together in front of him.

"Star Wars? Really?"

********************************

Word count: 1,100

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I wanted to get something out to you guys. I also have been working on a new Mighty Ducks fanfic and I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to share it with you guys or not. That's all :)

*Not edited*