Big Time Crib: Part I

"Five hours of dancing." Logan stated breathlessly as the group of five friends walked to the pool, ready to distressed after the long day of rehersal Gustavo put them through.

"Seven hours of harmonies." Carlos added.

"I sweated through fourteen bandanas." James pointed to the piece of fabric tied around his head.

The boys slumped down on four lounge chairs while Persephone wasted no time dropping to the ground in front of them, dipping her feet in the pool as Kendall spoke, "Thank goodness we can escape the stresses of Hollywood at the amazing Palm Woods pool." The boys brought their hands together behind their heads, laying back on the chairs and closing their eyes, taking in the moments of relaxation and calmness. Persephone leaned back on her hands, tilting her face towards the sky, closing her eyes like her friends had just moments before.

Their moment of silence was broken when an obnoxious bell rang, snapping them all out of their daze before they frantically looked around to find what caused the annoying sound, "What's this?" A woman with a clipboard and headset walked up to the group, sounding stressed, "I didn't order extras."

"We live here. This is our pool." Kendall attempted to explain.

"No, this is the set for the Sexy Dog Food commercial, staring Lightning the TV wonder dog." She painted to a spot on the other end of the pool where Lightning was sitting with sunglasses on, next to a box labeled Sexy Dog Food.

"Hey Lightning." The guys and Persephone spoke in unison, raising their hands to wave. Lightning barked as a hello, raising a paw to wave back.

"Striks the teens!" The angry lady yelled into her headset and walked off whole a group of men lifted Carlos, James, Logan, Kendall, and Persephone, and brought them all to the Palm Woods lounge area. Logan and Kendall were dropped on one sofa and James and Carlos were dropped on the other. Persephone was set on the arm of the couch that Kendall sat on. She almost fell off when she felt an arm slip around her waist, steadying her on the small surface she had to sit on. She looked to her left and saw Kendall giving her a charming smile, and she sent a shy one back. They just looked into each other's eyes, not saying anything until they both looked away and Kendall retracted his arm from around Persephone.

"Well at least we can recharge in the stylish Palm Woods lobby." Persephone hummed in agreement at Kednall's words when Bitters walked to stand in front of the group.

"Ah, the five hockey players from Minnesota." (A/N- if you didn't know, Persephone is originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota. It's where her former team is from.) A few days prior, Persephone sat the guys down and talked to them about her father and her team. They thought she was messing with them unt she showed them pictures and videos of her, her father, and The Ducks. As she predicted, they showered her with loads of questions, and wouldn't gett off her case about it for a solid 48 hours. To be fair, they moved on from the subject a lot quicker than what Persephone had anticipated.

"I'm not getting a friendly vibe." Logan whispered to his friends.

Bitters smacked one of the white boards lined up with a pointer he got from god knows where, "No loitering in the lobby after 9:00." He directed his gaze to the watch on his wrist, "Oh, look at the time. It's 9:01."

********************************

Not five minutes later, the five were squished together on the couch in their apartment that was too small to fit all of them. James was on the end, and next to Persephone was trying to fit comfortably in between him and Kendall, while Carlos was on the other end of him with Logan holding up that end, "Then there's the gracious interior if our very own apartment, 2-J." Kendall tried to sound optimistic, but his words just sounded like they were laced with sarcasm.