Big Time Photo Shoot: Part II

Persephone stood with wide eyes next to Griffin, looking at Carlos, Logan, James, and Kendall who were seated on a large, blue snowmobile, holding stuffed puppies, "My inner teen girl is so putting this picture on her wall."

"Really? That's funny, because mine is taking it to the fireplace to watch it burn." Persephone argued.

"My inner teen girl says we need one more stuffy puppy." Marcos held another stuffed animal by his side, ready to put it in front of the guys.

"Your inner teen girl is wrong. Now shoot it." Marcos listned to his boss and tossed the stuffed puppy behind him, ready to take the picture.

Persephone looked at the misery spread across her friends faces, "Wait!" Marcos groaned and all heads turned to her. Quickly thinking, she blurted out the first idea she could think of, "We need more fog."

Marcos, to everyone's surprise, nodded in agreement, "She's right. We need more fog."

All the guys started to talk over each other, getting off the snowmobile and picking up a fog machine. While everyone was distracted, Persephone swiped an extra camera from Marcos' bag that was laying on the floor, and so much fog filled the room that they eventually had to evacuate the set.

"That might have been too much fog." Marcos coughed out.

"Alright everyone. Fog break. Five minutes."

"We'll see ya later."
"See ya soon."

Everyone talked over each other, and when Griffin and Marcos were out of sight, Persephone held up the camera, "Secret photo time." The guys cheered, and they all sprinted down the stairwell that was closest to them.

They got to their dressing room door only to find it was locked, "Stand back, mi amigos." Carlos replaced the ridiculous black hat they were forced to wear with his hockey helmet. He ran in place for a second before letting out what sounded like a battle cry, and body slammed the door, causing it to open. After they heard a crash, they heard their friend's voice, "That was fun!"

James stepped forward, "Enter my domain boys." He looked at his friends before winking at Persephone.

The guys rushed into the room while Persephone waited by the door, leaning against the wall. Three seconds later the guys flooded out in new, and definitely improved, clothes. Persephone pushed off the wall to stand in front of them and get a better look, "Looking good guys." She nodded to herself as gesture of approval.

"It's what I do." James flashed Persephone a charming smile. All she could do was roll her eyes.

"What do we do about the pants?" Carlos wondered out loud.

"I'll shoot it from the waist up. Now move out!" Persephone was the first to take the lead on their adventure back to the set up they created.

As soon as they got to Gustavo's office, aka their set up, Persephone got the camera ready while the guys threw their costumes on the floor, fixing their hair and smoothing out their clothes. Logan joined them after turning on the lights he set up earlier.

"Pop Tiger and the walls of girls everywhere, here we come." Kendall said as they huddled close together, smiling brightly into the camera that Persephone held.

"Alright, ready?" The guys nodded, "Smile pretty, pretty." Persephone mocked Marcos which made the guys smile wider. When she went to take the picture, the camera made a beeping noise that slowed down with each sound. It eventually died out and Persephone looked at it, getting really frustrated. She banged it on the desk behind her a few times in aggravation.

"Battery died?" Logan winced.

"Yep." Persephone and the guys responded, hanging their heads low in disappointment.