19

Who would have thought after years of assassination he will encounter strong individuals. A tall man was standing on top of the wall where the cold palace was located. His dark black eyes and a playful smirk was seen on his lips. The man's beautiful face pair with his elegant aura. It was really a beautiful scene if he wasn't holding a pair of green eyes on top of his palm.

"It almost looks like a jewell."

A fine handsome middle age man sneered in disgust. He really hate the young man beside him.

The most noticeable about the two men was the tattoos engraved on their skin. It doesn't look dirty. In fact it makes them more like a ruler or a king.

"My lord." An Assassin wearing a white uniform appeared behide them. "Report. The enemies are pretending to be part of our units. It seems like they want to throw the blame on us."

"Motherfuckers." The middle aged man light the cigarette resting on his fingers and sighed. "Those green bitches never learned. They act like dogs in heat."

"My lord, I advice you to choose your words wisely."

"And what? I've watch this kid since diaper—"

The handsome man only laughed after hearing his uncle insult him. "Zeno Amido. Don't you get tired bedding those youths? You're already an old candle. One blow and you'll perish."

"Do you want to die?"    

"My lord, we are here as an envoys. No matter what, we have to follow the ethics of royal family."

"Those blond airheads only knows how to roll their blue eyes. Might as well kill themselves. They all look like a useless dolls." Zeno amido sneered. "Who is the Emperor right now? Oh. I remember their previous Emperor who slept with his brother's fiance. If he was my son—"

The young man beside him was already holding his stomach while laughing so hard, he collapsed on the ground and wiped his tears. "Uncle, You're always detailed. Ha."

The head of Assassination unit behide them was still not used seeing the most dangerous Leader of underworld and King of mercenary acts like your typical annoying neighbour uncles.

"Vanedict Kalisto. I don't need to remind you again to not make a mess. Like the last time."

"It's not my fault those people who call themselves knights can't withstand a slap. I am well behave and they are weak." He shrugged as if what he said actually make sense. Amido who was together with him for years knows Kalisto— his nephew is half-assing again.

Zeno Amido choose to blocked his hearing. He doesn't want to hear any more bullshit and directly order a full assault to the Enemies. Only the King of Mercenary isn't afraid of dirtying the Palace's backyard with blood and corpses.

Kalisto yawned while listening to silent footsteps and short groaned coming from the dying enemies. He was more interested in four individuals he saw fighting with the people who had been challenging his position and territory for years.

"I'm off." Kalisto waved his hand and jumped from the second tallest wall in the Obelian Empire. His feet land smoothly and he walks as if the dying people around him doesn't exist. The subortunates who saw him slightly bow their heads as a submission and afterwards continue to kill more people with green eyes.

He has a very warm aura like a young man he is and or more likely a honorable scholar. He was smiling however there's an indifference in those dark eyes. As if he was only imitating or mocking human's emotions.

It was very annoying at the same time dangerous.

"I don't understand."

All of the Knights and Mages in the palace can't complain or disobey the order. They are warriors and they can't question their superior. It was what they are trained for, even if they are fond of the 1st Prince and Crown Princess.

"I'm just glad. His highness doesn't need to sleep in the prison." One of the mages can't help but feel pain when he saw the pitiful Prince restlessly lying on the cold floor last night. "If he harm them again i will not hesitate—"

"Don't say that." The knight shook his head and bitterly smiled. "I believe the Emperor won't go to that extend."

They are trying to convince themselves despite of all the things happened in past. After the Emperor woke up from his first coma. Didn't he tried to kill Athanasia? And Theonesse was send to Cold Palace because Athanasia doesn't trust the Emperor anymore?

Despite of that. Athanasia come back to his father. They are already in good terms but this time when the Emperor fell into coma for unknown reason after having a tea party with Lady Jennette and Crown Princess Athanasia. None of them thought it will become even more worse. How can he harm his own children?

For them, Imprisoning Theonesse and Athanasia almost made them want to forget their loyalty to the Crown.