17

☆▪︎○▪︎☆

☆▪︎○▪︎☆

The warmth Athanasia gave to Theonesse reminds so much of his sister. They are two different people who loves him so much. He was confident about it and that was the only reason why he keep going on.

"I'm sorry for being late."

Theonesse shook his head and the black hair above him bounced making Athanasia combed it with her cold fingers. He can sense Athanasia's fatigue and despite of that his sister who was only 2 inches taller than him continued to held him up on her arms.

"i've waited for you." The Prince slightly pouted in exaggerated manner. It was a very cute action coming from the usual calm prince.

Athanasia curved her lips and pinched Theonesse's cheeks. "I promise after papa wake up, we will travel together."

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere." Theonesse step back and watched his sister together with Lucas entered the room. Theonesse silently hoped the three of them will be safe.

Gray held his hand and guide him to walk with Felix. Griselle left somewhere and Theonesse didn't noticed it. They are now walking around the palace. It can be seen that the royal guards and royal maids were busy. Some were almost colliding with each other.

"There will be a ceremony after the Emperor woke up." Felix coughed and can't help but secretly glanced at the Prince. He doesn't know why the Emperor once abandoned a beautiful prince like him. He was embarrassed for the fact he keep being mesmerized even though he had already seen a lot of beautiful princess and princes.

The uniqueness of 1st Prince was already recorded in Obelian's Royal Library. It was an unknown author but Felix was pretty sure it was either the crown princess or the Emperor.

"Have you consider picking a Fiance, your highness?"

Felix felt a sudden danger when he saw the royal butler's eyes for second. For a skilled knight like him. It was not possible to ignored those murderous aura. Felix secretly made his mind to not talk about this kind of topic again infront of these lunatic twins.

He actually feared the two people behide the Prince. It was widely known to the people in palace that the abandoned prince was protected by such people.

It was unknown how many assassins who snuck in the cold palace was never found again. Obelian Palace was said to have the most security except the Cold palace. For an abandoned prince to survive there and the reason was the person who was silently giving him a cold glare at this moment.

"It haven't crossed my mind." Theonesse answered without changing expression. He's already 15 years old if you count his first life. For him, he was still young to think such thoughts when there were problems preventing him from adverting his attention.

Felix didn't dare to open his mouth again. For some reason ever since Theonesse lived in the main palace, he had never seen him actually work. The Royal family was always given a tasks as a responsibility however the Emperor already broke the rules by not giving him any.

For the eyes of others. It was a greatest insult for a Prince however it was actually Theonesse's will. He doesn't want to do anything with politics or power.

He isn't greedy and it made people who wants his favor frustrated. The Obelian only have the Crown Prince Athanasia and 1st Prince Theonesse. Both of them were very different. While Athanasia looks approachable. She is not an easy opponent. Aside from being smart, she is very sly. It made the lower nobles wary of her.

On the other hand. Only high nobles had seen Theonesse and it was not a very good experience. Theonesse's innocent responds to their flattery made them speechless. It was like punching a cotton candy, it was sweet but you can't destroy it.

And he was protected by a lot of people.

Some of them thinks the Prince is dumb while few who knew the truth can't still avoid being furious.

Who asked him to be a Prince? They always felt Theonesse's gaze is very respectful but alienated. It confused them sometimes and in the end they won't bother the 1st Prince anymore.

His bright pink eyes looks unworldly. You'll find yourself doubting your existence for a seconds and it was not pleasurable. As if his eyes can reflect their souls.

Felix watch the Prince's slim back and retreated. He still have a lot of works to accomplished.

Theonesse lay down on the bed while Griselle who suddenly appeared out of nowhere put the blanket. After 2 minutes the Prince was already in dreamland.

Grey's lips twitched and Griselle brushed her bangs.

There are lot of rumors about their young master about him being a dunce, beautiful or waste. The fact the person who was always center of gossip and danger really knows how to sleep peacefully.