5

Who made me a princess

Theonesse suddenly remember the book his sister once read. She was really a big fan of that story. She even used to fangirl infront his 5 years old brother.

A girl is reincarnated as baby and become a princess who will die after being blamed for poisoning Jennette. It's a tragic story about a cannon fodder named Athanasia Del Alger Obelia. The princess who died begging for his father's affection.

Theonesse after meeting Diana felt so empty. He doesn't know if she was real or he was hallucinating. The beautiful woman who he called mother without a hesitation.

It's been 5 years and Theonesse was still clueless about magic. He was born without one so he doesn't bother learning about it. Only 20 percent of population have magic and majority of them were from royal family or Aristocrats.

"The Emperor wants to see you, Your highness." Grey's new uniform looks better on him. It made the royal maids blushed everytime they shyly glance at him.

Theonesse nodded without thoughts and follow Grey amirr, his handsome butler. He already met the Emperor a lot these past few weeks.

"What about Athy?"

"Her highness is busy and unfortunately she can't attend."

It's good thing for Theonesse. He really don't want Athanasia to find out he doesn't have ounce of care to the Emperor.

"Blessing and glory upon the sun of the obelian empire."

Theonesse finally improve his manners. The prince slightly bow and made his way to the sofa. His soft hair was blown by air and his clear eyes bored at the cookies. The Emperor was secretly amused when his son invited himself as if he own this place.

"Eat."

"Hmm." Unlike before Theonesse was no longer tense. He was quite comfortable infront of the Emperor. "Thank you, Your majesty."

Nobody said a words again after Theonesse ate the first cookie. It's really good compare to Griselle's. That royal maid who looks reliable was clumsy when cooking.

"Can i take some?"

His pink eyes looks exactly like Diana. It made Claude soften. The Emperor nodded and didn't say anything else. Letting Theonesse fill his stomach with pastries.

The Emperor suddenly spoke. "Theo. That was the name of my dog."

"Claude." He froze. "It sounds like a cloud."

Theonesse smiled and giggled. He himself didn't notice how he happily joke infront of the Emperor he was not fond of.

It was disrespectful to call the Emperor directly by his name. This time Claude didn't mind because this was the first time he saw his son smiled at him.

"Come here."

Theonesse stood up. He didn't want to disobey this powerful Emperor. He flinched when Claude touch his forehead. Sooner he felt drowsy for unknown reason. Theonesse slowly lean to the Emperor's chest sleeping peacefully.

"Felix."

"Yes, Your majesty."

"Summon the royal physician."

Felix glance at prince's pale skin. He was here since the beginning and not once Theonesse notice him. Felix slowly bow and made his way out.

Nobody knows why the prince often failed to notice his own health. It sometimes as if he can't feel his own body. The royal maid and bulter reported it to the Emperor before. The black tower was already conducting a research about his unique condition.

"What a troublesome prince."

Claude carress his son's black hair and stares at his small hands who holds the heart of everyone. He can't help loving the Princess especially the younger Prince. These two children he neglected for years was slowly making their way to his life.

Bearing responsibility of his country. Making sure this place was safe so he can make his children live peaceful life for years.

In order to eliminate his pain, He force himself to forgot. He choose to live as a monster and slowly create a wall around himself.

If he didn't choose to visit the garden. Would he be able to have chance to meet these two angels?

Athanasia bitting a golden statue and Theonesse sleeping on the bench. This two pelicular royal twins didn't know the miracle they brought to the Emperor.