4

Something beyond expectations. Theonesse's face was covered with mud and his body was full of dirt. The young prince looks worse than beggar on the street.

"Y-Your highness." Griselle choked when she saw Theonesse's pitiful expression. This young Prince tried to plant a fruits and miserably failed. "Please allow this servant to help you."

Theonesse suddenly have a sleepless nights. He kept having a nightmares and sweet dreams. One of them was her sister who would always buy him a chocolate strawberry everytime she got her paycheck. Even though they are poor, Her sister still try to give him everything.

"Oh." Theonesse wipes his tears. Griselle panicked and scooped the devastated prince to her arms. "I miss eating strawberries."

"I'm sorry, Your highness. Unfortunately strawberries are not available to our country."

"Where?" Theonesse wipe the tears on his cheeks. "Can i go there?"

"I'm afraid the Emperor won't allow you, Your highness."

Theonesse feels so sad and disappointed. He avoided eating chocolates making his butler and maid panicked. Princess Athanasia heard this news and ran straight to his baby brother's chamber.

"What's wrong, Theo?" She was really scared her baby brother was sick. Athanasia carefully examined his whole body before she calmed down.

"I've made you worry, Athy. I'm fine, really." Theonesse smiled and hugged his older twin sister.

"Why were you sad then?"

Theonesse didn't answer and closes his eyes. Slowly falling asleep beside his sister. He can't tell the truth he wants to go everywhere but this place. He doesn't want to hurt his sister if she thinks he hates being with her. Theonesse loves Athanasia and he was aware Athanasia wants the Emperor's love.

Theonesse doesn't have connection to this place. The Emperor makes him feel suffocated. His existence is such a mystery. He feels sick thinking maybe someone made a mistake and now he was in this world.

He doesn't belong here and he knows for some reason.

"Sweet dreams." He can heard Athanasia's soft voice as she sings a lullaby on the top of his hair. He can't help but silently cry and held his sister closer.

Athanasia was such a kind soul. She deserve happiness and it makes him mad on why she died on his dream. She was executed because people wouldn't listen to her. An angel who was always misunderstood however in the end her love for the person who hurt her the most didn't fade away.

"I love you, Athy."

"You're a blessing to us, Theonesse,"

Theonesse can't move his body and felt someone was choking him. He was helpless and exhausted. His throat was painful and his heart's beat is too fast.

"Theonesse." A voice called him making all the pain go away instantly however he can't still move his body.

A beautiful women was standing infront of him. A shiny blond hair and sparkling pink eyes. She looks exactly like Athanasia but with pink eyes similar to his.

She smiled gently at him. "Theonesse."

There's a happiness in her eyes and he can feel her warmth. "Mother."

Somehow he knows who she was. He once dreamed of her gentle laughs as she tells him how much she loves him.

"It's me." She laughed and she cried. Which was so pelicular yet familiar. "My child. What do you think about this world?"

"Beautiful." Theonesse bit his lips. "and It's painful."

She held his fragile hands. "This beautiful world is real. You can't always have happy ending because the world doesn't always evolve around you. That is the reason why your sister is stubborn. She wants nothing but her family."

"I don't understand. He is-" Theonesse didn't continue and slightly lowered his gaze.

"oh. I forgot to mention your father is way more stubborn." There was a sadness on her tone. "He is the person i adore the most. He is not a perfect Emperor nor a father. He has his past, present and future however he doesn't want to be saved once he lost himself."

Theonesse remaid silent and savor the moment he can see Diana's face- The consort, His mother.

"My child. I wish for three of you to be happy this time."

Diana soft lips touch his forehead. Theonesse closes his eyes and let the tears express everything.