0

☆▪︎○▪︎☆

☆▪︎○▪︎☆

"The world is such a mystery. Some people are living happy life and i truely admire them. I wish i can also smile when i am suffering."

The young child listen to her sister's voice as he draw a tree. Holding a broken crayola— His cute smile and small giggles makes the teenager feels warm.

"Look! look!" He raise his arms to show the masterpiece he created for five minutes. The 5 years child is suprisingly talented. The drawing is still childish and lack of colors however it's pleasingly good for an illiterate child.

"Good job." She smooch his chubby cheeks. "What does my little bro wants as a reward? hmm?"

"Chocolate!" He giggles and throw himself to his sister's weak arms. She almost drop him making her nervous.

"Careful there little bun."

The Home of two can be consider poor however it is also place the two of them created a memories. The precious place where the remaining property of their parents left them.

Holding the hands of young child while observing the place. The teenager smile happily as she watch her only family beside her. This cute child who is very considerate and small.

"Little bun." She wipe the messy cheeks of his little brother who gobble his chocolate like a hamster. The small child raise his chin with questioning look.

"Why? Are you hungry?" It's almost like a cat asking.

The teenager smile sadly and held his little hands. "I'm afraid you will be lonely." She silently teared up and avoid looking at his little brother's innocent face.

He giggled weakly and hug his sister. He was aware of everything even though he can't understand it completely. He only knows he have to left somewhere— Where his mom and dad went and never come back.

"Sleepy." He closes his eyes after a small smile.

She held his frail body and silently she caress his soft hair. "i'm here."

The 5 years old child is so skinny. It's painful for her to watch such a small child suffer however she can't do anything. She's only a normal girl who loves her family so much.

"If there is miracle. I hope you can grow up and live happily." She whisper as she felt his cold body.

As the wind blows by. The angel in her arms finally went to heaven.