chapt 9 • Results

Start from the beginning

Ninety-five percent, in a large circle at the corner of the paper. Now I was ready to jump out of my seat, I was even surprised myself. I mean I knew what I wrote was good but not ninety-five percent good.

"Care to tell me how you've managed to bring your percent up in as little as five days?" Carter closes the file and placed them in the desk cabinet that holds a lot more files.

"I have an exceptional tutor" I bite my lip, still looking at the score.

Thinking about Alessio, knowing that this meant he'd be tutoring me for the rest of the year and I'd be teasing him until he broke all of the self-control he's been taught.

"That's one exceptional tutor you have Miss Rose, you should thank them as they are the ones allowing you to finally strive this far" I put the paper in my bag and stood up.

"Trust me, Mr. Rivers. I'll be sure to thank them" he finally rose his eyes from the file, as if he was trying to catch on to my tone but failed.

"I advise you to wear your necklace Miss Rose, you must do. It symbolizes your faith and your commitment to the religion being taught to guide you away from sin" I stand from my seat and grab the door handle.

"Is there something more important on your mind right now?" he senses that I'm ready to get the hell out of his office.

Yes, your son.

"I wouldn't want to miss my praying time" I lie and he's trying to figure out if I'm lying or not.

"Dismissed."

I couldn't find Alessio, I gave up after he wasn't in the library or in the back room which was locked. So I went back to my room and pulled out one of the books filled with poems he let me take and read.

He has amazing taste.

I relaxed by taking a shower and doing my skincare routine. I was laying on my stomach, on the small circular chair by my window, with tea next to me to help me sleep after. Which had already grown cold because I kept turning the page without taking a single sip.

And there is was the famous knock. It seemed to be a certain made-up rule to knock on my door and random times, interrupting me when Alessio was on my mind.

I didn't expect anyone, maybe Charolette or Quinn.

So I was comfortable with them seeing me in the really short cropped top, nipples pressing against the frantic and silk black shorts with a silk pink bow in the middle which showed my tanned thighs and legs. My hair was up in a comfortable ponytail.

Much to my surprise when I opened the door was to find two innocent brown eyes rising from the floor to me. As soon as they landed on me, my nipples grew harder underneath the shirt and I realized that I was basically naked in this outfit.

Alessio being the respectful person he was raised to me, would not let his eyes drop lower than my collarbone, but I wanted him to look at me. Scan my body with his eyes to see his reaction, see how he reacts to the fact my nipples are aching and he hasn't even looked or touched them.

Yet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect for you to answer" he shortly looked to the familiar book filled with poems inside, I saw the faint blush on his cheeks and what could have been a dimpled smile.