chapt 9 • Results

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm glad my stupid brother could be of help" He smirked recalling how much "help" he was with his hand wrapped in my hair.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'd love to be of more help" he winked, and I just realized that I had sex with Madelyn's brother because I couldn't control my sexual urges.

Welp.

Almost as if she was trying to figure out what was going on, she opened her mouth.

"There's this party, at the college across us. You should come" she invited and her brother perked up and agreed that I should go.

"I don't like parties, and I also hate the idea of being near drunk college frat boys that take their shirt off just to pass out in their own barf. Not my type" I looked at the time, knowing it was time to meet my Professor.

"Thanks for the invitation" I could see the fake look in Madelyn's eyes but she settled with a "maybe next time" and left but her brother stayed.

"Then what's your type?" he came closer, almost to where my back hit the wall behind me. "Because I would love to explore our closet again, bring back some memories"

I rolled my eyes and they landed on Alessio, he walked out of a prayer lecture. The small praying book in his hand, almost on command his eyes met mine. Then they looked at the guy currently trying to get me to hook up with him again.

Dammit, I said to myself only because I began to think how he would look if I was on my knees in front of him doing everything but praying.

Alessio looked at me one last time before walking off. I tried to move and go after him but I was stopped. By an arm around my waist trapping me against him.

I couldn't protest or kick him in the balls because out of fucking nowhere, Adeline Hayes walked up the stairs with her stupid fucking clipboard.

"This is against half of the regulations at Hartford, Headmaster's office," she said, writing our names down and I could almost see the enjoyment on her face.

I pushed the guy off of me and angrily made my way to Carter's office, losing Alessio in my line of vision. Wanting to throw the "Headmaster" sign outside of Carter's office at Adeline's head as she walked away.

I opened the door, Carter sitting in his chair. A row of cross necklaces on the right of him, reminding me that I had forgotten mine. Knowing it would be yet another thing he would call father and Grandma for.

"Miss Rose, I would say good evening but it seems you've found yourself in trouble again" I closed the door, taking the middle seat directly in front of him.

"I would say welcome back, glad to have you back. But lying is a sin" I replied with a shoulder shrug, seeing a small tick in his jaw.

"You'd be happy to know I've been keeping track of your grades to avoid our last mishap" he opens the beige file.

"I'm jumping out of my seat right now" I respond in a sarcastic voice. Carter only seemed to keep his unimpressed facial expression, lips just in their usual thin line form.

Watching him look through some of my failed assignments and pull out the one paper I had been waiting to see all day.

"Surprising to see you've been focusing on your studies more" he hands me the paper, and I quickly look at the percent written in black ink.