December 11th - Scavenger Hunt!

🫖.🫖.🫖

"Omg...WHERE THE HELL IS MY TEACUP SET?"

The raven-haired man was in a very bad mood today. Sure, he was always acting as if he was on a daily basis, but this time he was serious.

Earlier, Levi was going to drink some tea as always, getting his favorite tea bag ready, but when he searched for a kettle, he couldn't find any, not even a teacup. For the next 30 minutes, he frantically searched for them, checking all the cabinets and cupboards in the kitchen.

Still, no luck.

"GGGRRRGRRRRRR!! 👹" Levi growled. He tried to find the closest thing next to him and immediately took his anger out on a chair, kicking it constantly.

"HEY, that's my catchphrase! 😢" Erwin exclaimed, sadly appearing behind Levi, but being cautious about being too close to him. "And don't hit that innocent chair, it did nothing to you!"

Levi obviously didn't care one bit and continued his action until Erwin spoke again.

"I know where your teacup set is."

Turning around slowly, the angry man was desperate for answers.

"Where is it?"

"...Well...you're going to have to find it!"

Despite his shortness, Levi went over and grabbed the collar of Erwin's shirt, pulling him down to his level to look at him with his menacing eyes.

"I swear if you're lying to me, I will-"

"NO! 😣 For real, I know where they are, but you have to look for them since it's a...SCAVENGER HUNT!"

Still angered, Levi let go of Erwin's collar. The blonde took out his phone and played a cheering audience noise from those Disney Channel shows.

*👏😎👏🐶👏👨‍🦲 WOOO HOOOO 👏🤠👏😍👏👩‍🦲*

Levi was speechless. All this time, Erwin knew where they were and now he's making it worse by playing games with him as if it was a Jigsaw game. Having no other choice, he participated.

Continuing to search the kitchen, he was getting frustrated once more. Erwin shook his head. "No, no, no, don't look in the obvious places, it wouldn't be in the kitchen if I placed it somewhere else, now would it?"

Erwin was lucky Levi loves him too much, because by now, Levi would've punched him in the face. Levi left the kitchen and to the living room, a lighthearted Erwin following him.

*Time skip brought to you by Levi's snickering kettle*

In all, there were supposed to be six teacups, including a kettle. In over a hour, Levi had found all the six teacups that were scattered around the house, but unfortunately not the kettle.

*😱😿🙈 GASP 😓😨😭*

Searching back in the living room, Levi ignored Erwin's overrated sound effects, considering to look behind the television.

*😫😖😱 GASP 😲😮😬*

'Not over there...' He said to himself, wondering where he hadn't checked yet.

*😕😦☹ GASP 😫😠🤯*

"WHAT, ERWIN?"

Erwin pointed upwards to a red object that was placed on a very high shelf.

It was the kettle.

Levi facepalmed. Erwin just had to make fun of him. There was obviously no way he would be able to reach it.

He sighed. "Erwin, stop joking around and just give it back."

"But Levi, you can do it, just believe in yourself!"

"BE REASONABLE. I CAN'T REACH IT WITHOUT A STEPSTOOL, WHICH YOU REFUSE TO ALWAYS BUY-"

*🤮🤬👿BOOOOOOO! 👹🤡👺 *

"SHUT UP."

"Ughhh fine." Erwin took the kettle and offered it to Levi, who snatched it quickly.

A few mintues later, Levi and Erwin were both drinking tea. Once he drank his tea, Levi quickly switched moods, like a light switch. Before he went to place his cup in the sink, he wanted to remind Erwin something.

"Never do that again, okay? Or else I will break your fingers."

Erwin smiled, knowing Levi wouldn't lay a finger on him.