(Namjoon's eyes winded as he choked on his own breath hearing that)

Nam: me? Waiting for this mother korea?? Hmph never in million years!!

Jis: I don't care about him, but what's up with you tae?

Nam: Tae? Haww...she definitely knows black magic. Witch! Impressing everyone!

Tae: What happened noona?
What is up with me? Nothing!!

Jis:Games? At night? No way! Look at those eys bags!! You're college tomorrow tae! Go and sleep. Here gimme your phone and go to sleep. No games. nothing. Night is to sleep not to play. I see this is why you have those huge eyes bags under your eyes! No more late funs from today!

(She simply extended her hand to Taehyung to give his phone himself and god knows why and how Taehyung kept his phone on her palm without any hesitation rather with smile.)

Tae: Ok! As you order noona! Good night!

Nam: Gave?
( He whispered to himself not believing how the younger gave HIS PHONE to you without any objection. He was surprised how you just came and already handling everything.)

Jis: Good night! Good night Jennie!

Jen: Good night Unnie!

(On listening you saying good night he immediately rushed to the bed and slipped under the blanket and shut his eyes to pretend to be sleeping. You knocked on the door two times but then the door cracked indicating that it was open you you just went in. Your eyes feel on sleeping figure of Namjoon and went narrow with attitude)

Jis: Look how the trouble of my life sleeping peaceful after creating a storm in my life.hmph!

(She sniffed out sharply and rolled your eyes without knowing that he was listening everything.)

Jis: Aish! Atleast he could have told me where to sleep.ugh! I won't let you sleep like that!!
(You stomped towards his side of the bed and took a deep breath before calling him)

Jis: ohh hello!! Mr.Min Namonster!! Get up!!

(Namjoon didn't wake up rather continued sleeping more like the pretended to be in deep sleep)

Jis: Ahann sleeping beautaee wake up!! ( you shook him by his shoulder but he wasn't waking up)

"ugh! How the hell such headaches take birth on earth?? Is she for real? Now she won't let me sleep?"
Namjoon though while pretending to slwep closing his eyes while you were busy waking him like an earthquake hit. But he was completely unbothered. And why not?

You can never make up someone who is not at all sleeping rather pretending to be asleep. Here Namjoon wasn't interested to listen to you so he decided to just ignore so you'll give up automatically.

Smirking in his mind he was enjoying his fake sleep when suddenly a splash of cold water hit his face making him gasp and immediately ope his eyes as temper rose to his head.

Nam: WHA-

Jis: Thank god you wake up!! I thought you passed out so i put water on you face (You spoke very casually as if you didn't just drench him with a water)

Nam: wake up? Who the hell wake up people like that?

Jis: Me! Anyway i don't have time for your bullshit. Tell me where should i sleep?

Nam: Can't you see how big the room is?? How big the king size bed is?? Just go to the other side and sleep!

Jis: What do you mean by other i cant sleep with you on same bed! Did you marry me forcefully to sleeping with me