Part : 4

CLICK THE VEDIO ⬆️ AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR LATEST UPDATES OF STORIES ❤️

Akshita: param i am very excited.
Param: i can see it.🥰
Param and akshita were seated together . So akshita was sitting at window side on the other hand side param was sitting.
Param: by moving her head toward his shoulder he said to her that now she should sleep but she was like no I don't want to sleep and he was felling sleeping and they three of them ( rajat,anup and lakshay had already slept) as they had come directly so they all were tired . And after 5 min param also slept after one hour
Akshita: param param wake up .
Param: hmmmm what happened.
Akshita: i am getting bored .
Param: so why don't you sleep.
Akshita: noo in baby voice , param please wake up .
Param: what akshita, param stretch his arm little and open his eyes and said hmm why are so curious , for romance while frowning his eyes.
Akshita: you don't have anything to say other than romance.
Param: no and he move towed her.
Akshita: param what are you doing , air hostesses is seeing us sit straight .
Param: laugh  and he sit straight
Akshita: so by doing these stupid things you'll going to take revenge.
Param: yup
Akshita: parammm and he start hitting his shoulder and then he took his hand and bite so hardly .
Param: oooo (he was actually happy that after a so many days she bite him ) so you remember that you used to bite me .
Akshita: param what do you mean that.
Param: no i mean that a time came when we were in extreme level of denial. So did you noticed that in these days our this crazy bond effect little.
Akshita: hmmm because when we were coming close to each so some weird feeling start coming out .
Param: hmmm .
Akshita: were still in the same situation ( his hand was between her teeth)
Param: ahhhhh goluuu leave it.
Akshita: nooooh.
Param: fine. And he behave that nothing is hurting him . But actually it was hurting because she was biting force fully . And when she leave so  it become red , swell
And now she was like oooo what i dod .
Akshita: sorry sorry I didn't want to hurt you .
Param: it's fine and he around his hand in her neck and pull her toward him .
Akshita: no i am really sorry in baby voice
Param: moved his that hand toward his mouth and in his (akshita's lipstick mark were also made because of biting . He move his hand toward his face and he kissed on that lipstick mark.
Akshita : by seeing this she smiled and she clean the lipstick mark on his lips by her fingers while she was cleaning param kissed on her fingers .
Rajat: as they were sitting on the left hand side. he wake up and as he turn his face toward them . He saw param kissed her fingers so start coughing so air hostesses came and said sir do you need water.
Rajat: yaa please bring it.
Param and akshita turn their face toward him by listening his voice.
Rajat: frowned his eye by saying in sign language what were you doing.
They both understand what he want to say .
Param: ignored him and sit straight. Uhhh and he gnashed his teeth in anger.
Akshita and rajat start laughing at his reaction 😂
Akshita: to rajat give a sign to keep quite.

Precape: prank on akshita and she'll got scared .