part :12

ClICK THE VEDIO 👆👆 AND DO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR FURTHER STORIES •
THANK YOU ❤️

Akshita: what happened nawaz please tell .
Nawaz: nothing di i just have to for an emergency.
Akshita: where where you have to go .
Nawaz: it's an emergency at my home.
Akshita: I know you are lieing please tell me is it related to param.
Nawaz: expression changed by hearing a word param.
Akshita: got his expression and now she was sure that it's related to param ( tell me nawaz what has happened) rather than i will not let you go until you'll tell me that what has happened.
Nawaz : he think that it's not a right time to get into an argument because param really need him that time and he can't be late (thinking in mind ).
Akshita: nawaz what are you waiting for tell me that has happened with a teary eues.
Nawaz : did the call i got (it was from param sir's mobile.
Akshita: smile by hearing that about param's call . So tell me what he said
Nawaz: but to whom I talked was not param's .
Akshita: what? Please stop making suspense say it clearly.
Nawaz : di i got a call from param but
Akshita : what but speak up (in anger )
Nawaz: I talked a person who get that mobile from the pe pe person who just got accident and he call me to inform us when he find the mobile.
Akshita: got blanked and tears were running out of her eyes.
Nawaz: di please sit here and he make her sit on the chair. Di please say something nothing is going to happen to sir please trust me i am just going and i 'll inform you as soon as I reached. Diii.
Akshita: got sensed when he shake her shoulder little. ( no maybe it's can be miss understanding call him again i want to hear )
Nawaz ok and he called ( received by same person ) . Hello
That person. Hello.
Nawaz : I want to ask where from where you got that mobile.
That person: got angry and said how many times i have to say to the person got accident and i find that mobile near him and when I open it . It was not opening because it was power off and thank god it has no password rather how could I inform you by the way how much time you'll take to came here .
Nawaz : i am just coming please stay there until i came .
That person: clam clam i am here don't be rush  but ya come fast and please be careful. I-am here waiting for you.
Nawaz : ok
Akshita: start crying like a mad no i am also coming with you .please take me along with you.
Nawaz: no di I can't be don't do that you stay her le and please be clam . Nothing has happened.
Akshita: no no i am also coming i am not going to hear anything please.
Nawaz: please di try to understand.And he saw rajat is coming out of his room . He called his name .
Rajat turned and saw that akshita is crying. He moved toward her what has happened.
Nawaz: rajat bhai I don't have time so in short param sir got accident and i have to  go .
Rajat: got shocked he was like what i mean how.
Nawaz: I don't know any detail . I am going because i am getting late.
Rajat: i am also coming.
Nawaz: no please sir take care of di see her condition.
Rajat : (in mind i have to be strong rather than she'll got mad) ok you go I'll handle her.
Akshita: no no i am going with him .
Rajat: akshita please try to understand let him go .he'll  inform us about his condition please be patient and he hug her . Now he was facing nawas and he showed eyes to nawaz that now he should leave .
Nawaz: leave the set for hospital.

Precape : what has happened to param is his condition is very critical or else it's a misunderstanding 😢🤔