Part :13

CLICK THE VEDIO 👆AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR NEW UPDATES.
Thank you ❤️

Rajat: called arpit and said call everyone here . Because he think that he alone will not able to control her .
They all come and asked what happened and he explained the whole story and all also become tensed.
Shagun : akshita calmed down nothing will going to happen.
Akshita: no i want to go . And she sobbing
Rajat: we can't do anything rather than praying. And if he'll got know about your condition after recovery . He'll going to scold you very badly and you want me too scold by him i got that (in a very funny manner to control the situation) . After 5 rajat saw someone's car ya it was none other than param's car .
After park he came out of the car and sa that all of them were standing There.
A wide smile appears in all of them face while seeing param. And akshita was still in the same position.
Rajat Akshita see who is here .
Akshita: while crying I don't want to see anyone. Please let's go to hospital please rajat.
Rajat: without saying anything he just turned her around.
Akshita: got shocked when she see him and tears were flowing from her eye .
Param: also got shocked by seeing her like that he run toward her as soon he came near her akshita abruptly hugged her and started crying like a mad.
Param:he also tightly hug her and aksed akshita , akshita what happened (in terrified manners.
She was numb at that time she was just hugged him tightly while sobbing .
Rajat:told him a whole story.and param expression was like (o my god what has happened just because of little misunderstanding) while rajat called him him that the patient is not param and he said ya i know because he has just reached the set.
Param: was angry at nawaz but he controlled and said rajat give to give him his  mobile. Param to nawaz whatever the money is required fulfill it first then come to set .
Nawaz: ok and he understand his angerness by his accent .
Param: by consoling her he said see  i am here and i am perfectly fine while his one was on her waist and one hand on the back side of her head . By massaging with his he said see now i am here and you even not seeing me.
Akshita: while slapping him on his chest he asked him than what was it all and where is your mobile.
Param: i'll tell you before that you have to show me your face . Sahili bring some water.
Akshita: slowly move backwards and saw him (which give her inner satisfaction (
Param: wipe her tear and said see your nose .
Akshita: what nose . (In innocent voice)
Param : it's flowing and you want to clean it with my t-shirt  that why you were not leaving me cheee . In a funny manner to lighten up the situation.
Rajat: hmm param you are right.
And everyone start laughing . She also smiled little and started slapping him on his chest so hardly.
Param: ouch why are you slapping me (i am not going in hospital that's why.
Akshita: said param in loud voice and tear fall from her face .
Param: side hug and said sorry .
Sahili : came with glass of water . But akshita not in a mood to drink he force but she got irritate and said no i want want to drink.
param: so he stop forcing and said Ok so I'll tell you the story that what has happened .
Flashback:
When i was coming for set . I want my for buy something for drink. As I parked the and moved toward the shop some theif came and snatch my volet and mobile.
So I went to police to complain, then i went to block my sim and my atm  card

Flashback end.

Even I didn't remember anyone number so that i can inform you guys.
Nawaz: reached the set and he saw param and said sir how are.
Param: give him a angry look because still she was crying and can't able to control her tear.
Akshita: she start hicupping because of crying too much.
Param: frowned( in a manner that now she should drink water .
Akshita:Then she took one two sip of water.

Precape confession of love . Who will confess first . (Param or akshita) what will be their reaction toward each other.