SEASON 1 PART: 1

SO GUYS THIS STORY IS STARTING FROM IPZN SHOOTING . ENYOY IT ❤️

It was param,akshita,rajat and shogun scene in hall as they done with their shooting they were leaving the house and at the entrance of the house there are two stairs at the last stair akshita turn her face to answer the rajat talk as she step out there was a flat area and she was about to fall but param hold her hand and pull her toward himself and now his hand were on her waist and there was a few seconds eye contact which was break by rajat cough and he was like what's happening (Kia ho Rhea hai ) while param removed his from akshita's waist . Param to akshita was what it yah ! You just want attention and for that you do anything saying by frowning his eyes why you do acting in real also why akshita. These word make her angry and she was about to leave but param hold her hand .
but she's making equally force to go and he trying not to let her go by saying I swear I'll not say these word again ,promise and rajat was like ooo feeling bad 😞 . Param oo shut up .and then param sat down and start singing I'll always worship you (Teri poja mein tu har dum everyone start laughing by listening this she also smile and then param hug her. And they all went to their makeup room and change their costume after that they all were about to leave for their home and param was like see golu now I am your real saviour . If I hadn't caugh you ,you would be in hospital and akshita reaction was like😏 and again every start laughing 😂.