SEASON 2 PART : 1

Next day

Whole cast was sitting in hall and they were enjoying their free time at that time.
Param: akshita
Akshita: hmm as she was sitting beside him.
Param: what i am thinking is that we should go somewhere so that we'll have to spend together .
Akshita: nice idea but at which place have you thought about that.
Param: ya we'll go goa.
Akshita: ok then Later on we'll discuss about when should we should ,as they were unaware with the fact that rajat is standing behind them and he was listening their conversation so as the both ended their conversation .
Rajat: in loud voice good good idea param we'll also thinking to go somewhere bit yah goa is also a very good place.
Akshita and param both become shocked after listening his conversation.
Param: turned his face toward him and stare him on anger .
Rajat: slowly tap on his shoulder and by showing a thumb 👍 he said good good. he went and sit beside lakshay
Lakshay : hmm it's a good idea we can discuss about that trip.
Rajat: hmm
Param: ( in mind ) rajatttt i am not going to leave you.
Akshita: after seeing param's reaction on it . she was continuously smiling.
Param: in slow voice ehy you are laughing in irritated voice.
Akshita: by controlling her smile she was like no i am not laughing.
Param: uhhjh rajat this man is going to kill by me one day .
Rajat: param so on which day we should go goa.
Param: it's upon you guys which date you choose. (Said in normal way).
Lakshay: ok so I think Saturday evening is best .
Rajat: hmm done done .
Param: ok , raise your hand who is coming with us on trip .
So rajat , lakshay, anup , akshita and param were going and all the other members were busy so they are not going and shagun has to go her home town that's why she is not coming.
Akshita: neha please let's go with us we'll have so much fun.
Nehu : you know i have some work next time sure.
Akshita: ok in sad voice.
And they get busy in their rehearsals. Afterthat param went to akshita's room and he directly sit on her bad sadly and said rajat spoil my whole plan😔 . Suddenly an idea came in his mind and he said to akshita that to call him amd say that to come to your room .
Akshita: understand his intention and she said no i am not calling.
Param: why you always take his side . That mean you don't love me .

Precape: param will beat rajat because he spoil his plan and param will be jealous with someone.🙈