Part : 8

POOL SCENE

Director : param first we'll take your short so you have to dive after that we'll take akshita short so that you can handle the situation. Everyone was concern about her because she doesn't know how to swim .
Param: ok sir .
Director: took his short .
Now it's akshita's turn for the short.
Director: akshita ready .
Param: came out of the water and said don't worry I am here your real saviour he joke just to make her calm but from inside he was concern because for the short he has to stay far away from that part where she'll jump .
Akshita : ya sir i am ready .
Director : Rolling and action .
Akshita : jump as she jumped into the water she began to drown . She got so panicked and in panic situation she drank the pool water .
Param : came and grabbed her by the waist and brought her close to him but she was so panic that he can't even not able to handle her . To make her calm down he lay his one one on her face and one on his waist and he tightly grabbed her and start making a sound shhhh shhh calm down calm down . He rubbed his thumb on her cheek and he slowly put her down and made her to stand on his toes and as he leave her she was about to fall but he grabbed her by the waist and pull her toward him . she was breathing too fast that he can clearly listen it . And she was coughing too much . Sir I think we should take a break for 5 to 10 min .
Director : ok because he can see that she is not even able to able stand properly .
Param :lift her up in his arm and move toward the pool staircase . Then he made her stand so that she can go out from the pool
Akshita : she step on first stair and she was about to step on the second stair she got faint and she fall back on param shoulder because param was behind her.
Param: he got terrified that abruptly what has happened to her . He turn his face toward her .he move one hand toward her waist and the other one toward her face and he start saying Akshita akshita by tapping her cheek wake up wake up . But she didn't get conscious.
Param  :put her up in his arm and came out of the pool .

Precape: is she ok or something has happened with her . What will be param's reaction.

Guys I also upload stories on Instagram and in YouTube .My channel name is javeria creations . And My Instagram i'd name is parakshita forever so do support me there also
THANK YOU ❤️