Madara noticed moments later and the sudden burst of power was too strong. 

"Damn, you know we in trouble when Madara grins."

"Kurama, shut up, yo!"

~

"It's you!" Minato grinned at Maki, "It's great to finally meet you, Maki. I've been waiting awhile to be able to."

"What?" She tilted her head in confusion, "And how did you know of me?"

"Well, I sealed the nine-tails inside of you, I assume one would have to know the person they are doing that to."

"Uh..." She blinked, "Whoa, I totally never considered it being sealed inside of me."

Minato sweatdropped, "You... How else would you have it?"

She shrugged and it only made him sweatdropp harder. He then pulled something outside of his pants pocked and handed it to her, once it was in her hand she realized that it was a scroll. Unrolling it, Maki's eyes widened at what was on the paper. Minato gave her a smile and placed his hand on her shoulder, behind them the first, second and third hokage watched this interaction with Naruto and Sakura as well. Sasuke, itachi and Shisui had finally managed to join after their fight with Kabuto and they'd managed to bring Tenzo as well. Maki's eyes swelled with tears and they all grew worried as she looked up at the fourth hokage in shock.

"This..." She inhaled sharply as her voice crumbled slightly, "Is it really a portal to back home?"

Minato nodded, "Yes. If you want to return, It's best you go now. However, you'll never be able to return here."

That sent a striking pain through Makis heart. Leaving would mean no more Tenzo, or any of her family. No more shinobi, no more beautiful stars, and no more Kurama... But on the other hand if she went back home she'd be able to see all the friends she'd missed, all the beautiful places she could explore and all the people she could possibly meet. To have to throw away her life now was...

She closed her eyes and brought up the sleeve of her black hoodie to wipe her tears. Maki then proceeded to toss the scroll to her brother with a pained yet relieved smile. "Shisui... Brother, can you burn that scroll for me?" The Namikaze in front of her smiled wider as she faced him and stared straight into his eyes.

"Thank you, but I'm afraid your mistaken. This is my home, Minato, sir."

"Just, Minato." His hand flew up to ruffle her hair, "I'm glad, and I'm sure Mr. David and Lilian are as well."

That really made her smile. 

Maki turned around as Shisui shook his hand after burning the scroll. She turned to face the battlefield with a determined gleam in her eyes and she called for Kurama to activate nine-tails chakra mode. He obeyed, conversing with her quickly before cutting their link so she could focus, he spoke out loud too. "I thought you were going to leave."

"Even if I wanted to, I could never," She chuckled and tilted her head to the side to glance at the four kage behind her, she sent them a knowing look along with a small mock salute to ensure they knew she respected them. "Theres something inside of me, It's something everybody on this battle field has. I believe it's what we have dubbed as the 'will of fire'."

Suddenly, Hashirama burst out into tears. He rushed towards Maki and grasped her hands and the younger brunette was confused but offered him a smile. That only made him cry even uglier and she panicked in fear, how had she managed to make a grown man ball his eyes out?! Without even intending to, she crouched down and began to sulk. Seeing her sulk confused Hashirama but it also made him feel bad as well, so he decided to sulk beside her as well. It was a sight to see, watching to idiotic and sensitive brunettes sulk together.

"Idiots," Tobirama sighed, "powerful idiots."

Minato and Hiruzen only laughed.

~

(A/N Massive timeskip here)

While everyone else dealt with Kaguya, Maki and Shisui had their own fights to deal with. While fighting, Maki had noticed the release of another presence, so, so small that no one else had noticed. Why she out of all people had noticed, she didn't know but it doesn't mean the brunette wasn't thankful. Actually, there had been two presences, one that Shisui was fighting at the moment and the other that she was fighting with. She knew it was absolutely bonkers to face him alone, but she had no choice.

Shisui was currently fighting Danzo, who had teamed up with the enemy.

And she...

She was fighting against Jigen.

If you don't know who Jigen is, he's a cannon character in Boruto and the main antagonist. It's stated that he and Kaguya shared the same goal but something happened and he was seriously wounded, so I thought why not do this?

I wont say if she beats him or not, though. Not yet.