Chapter 4

M A K I ~

"How was the academy?" Tenzo crouched down to her level and smiled at her happiness.

"It was great! I made a whole bunch of friends!"

"That's great." He ruffled her hair with a soft smile, eyes glinting happily.

"Tell me all about it at home. Right now, I need to talk to Iruka-Sensei." She nodded, running off to speak with Naruto as he went into the room to speak to the chocolate haired man.

Instead of running into Naruto, she ran into a familiar black haired Uchiha.

"Hey..." She muttered, looking at the three Uchiha in front of her.

"You're the boy with Duck butt hair!" Shisui blinked, instantly turning around to hide his laughs , failing miserably, while Sasuke turned red in embarrassment.

"It's not a ducks butt!"

"But it really looks like one, doesn't it?"

"No it doesn't!" He protested, but she wasn't backing down.

"You know what a duck looks like, right?" He nods.

"Now picture the rear end of its fur." He nodded once more.

"Now compare that to your hair." Shisui snickered and crouched down to her level as the youngest Uchiha sulked slightly behind his elder brother.

"What's your name, kid?" She grinned.

"My names Maki!" She held out her fist. "You have pretty eyes!" His Onyx eyes swirled in amusement and love.

"You're adorable, you know that?!" He gushed as she tilted her head.

"Really...?"

"Yeah!" He placed his fist against hers.

"Thanks mister...?"

"Shisui. Uchiha Shisui."

"Thanks Shisui!" She glanced behind them, looking at the brothers.

"Whats your name, duckbutt?"

"it's Sasuke!" He yelled while puffing out his cheeks. She walked up to him, poking his cheek.

"No. It's duckbutt."

"Sasuke!"

"Duckbutt."

"Sasuke!"

"Duckbutt."